ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D1 star Kazuya Bai takes IGN on a drifting run in Osaka!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
    Nope, he broke off with them so he could work on his own company(west co.).He said he wanted to be known as Kazuya Bai the owner of West Co. and not Chunky Bai the driver for Siganl Auto. He plans to help design products for Origin.
    Really? How did you find the info? Komatsu, left Signal too. He's with Super Made. I wonder why he left. Maybe they're not taking care of their guys or something. Kuroi is probably next to leave.

Comment

who/what is supermade?

also, does anyone know the website to check oput the origin lab stuff? always been a fan of bai, wanna chek out the orgin kits.

Comment

SuperMade is a tuning shop in Japan ofcourse. Very nice shop cars and talented drivers, which now include Fumiaki Komatsu. His car is now silver. (RPS13) Check'em out at www.super-made.com

Origin is reachable at www.origin-lab.com

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
          Okay, the video works now. Nice video, whats with like 3 cars coming down and then only 1 drifts?
          actually they are usually drifting well before the corner, just at that location there isnt much run off (guard rail on both sides on the exit of the corner) so if they stuff up the entry its often easier/safer to bail from the corner and go straight ahead.

Ive got no idea why Bai doesnt run seat belts, maybe a little too much confidence??

Comment

Even if Signal's drivers leave for whatever reason, they've all created a healthy fanbase for themselves. Everyone respects Signal's drivers.

Komatsu and Bai helped facilitate the American drifting scene by being some of the first Japanese pros to come over and do events.

I still remember seeing Chris Forsberg cuting up pipes for fabrication when he first started out on the west coast at Signal. Now he's a rock star.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiki-Drift
              Really? How did you find the info? Komatsu, left Signal too. He's with Super Made. I wonder why he left. Maybe they're not taking care of their guys or something. Kuroi is probably next to leave.
              I was reading a Super Street mag while in line at the grocery store, and coincidently I came across it and tried to remember it because of this thread. Yea the twins are gone , but like I said Bai just wanted to change his image from a clown to a more serious businessman.

www.origin-lab.com

Comment

maybe gone as far as Signal twins go but they are still good freinds and regularly drift together at track days here.

Comment

Working...
                X