drifting video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifting video

short video of two hialeah guys ..black coupe is greazy a 17 year old kid. grey car is uhh.. some dork he sucks

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....0-11C1972C5AF9

not bad, not bad at all.

Comment

great video, kids got some skills!

Comment

heh i know the kid...he's part of sfldrifters.com vid taken @ hieliah speedway (FL) in a ter-tech event not too long ago. That's drifting w/ a welded differential and because of him i got my 20v'd ae86 (sr5) done too

and you thought there was no drifting in florida

Comment

haha yeah theres some drifting.. that kid USED to have welded diff.. now he's got more suspension links tuned suspension and a ats diff.. the kid's pretty sick

Comment

anything done to the motor? i agree he has some good good skills. im a all suspension guy myself,leave the KA in as long as i can.

Comment

yeah stock engines both of us.. his runs better than mine.. other than that we both have suspension and 2ways and gutted cars.. my ka's about to die.. it runs on three cyls most the time at the track.. but sall good

Comment

good work, hope to get some footage in a couple weeks myself!

Comment

good deal post it right up

Comment

Wow, all this on a stock KA motor? SOHC or DOHC?....

what kind of suspension parts are we talking about here? and which lsd u guys used?

damn, thats a nice inspiration for KA drifters...., any mods to clutch or if better a list of mods?

very very nice

Comment

yeah im curious too, what suspension parts/settings? what kind of tires? the main intro drift on the banking was beautiful btw.

Comment

Looking at the no-pig nose.. I'd say ka24de.. so DOHC. :P

Comment

Thanks for all the props guys!

The motor is a bone stock KA24DE with synthetic fluids and advanced timing.
                          suspension consists of: D2 coilovers (9/7), Splparts T/c rods, z32 tie rods w/ adjustable ends, RUCA's, Toe rods, Strut tower bars, subframe collars, and an ATS DETFORCE 2-way.Front tires are 205-50-15 Falken Azenis, rear tires are used 205-60-15, whatever I can find.

front: camber=3, toe=0, caster=8
                          rear: camber=1.5, toe=0

I would like to thanks SPLPARTS.COM for great parts and Customer service, TER-TECH.COM for hosting great events, and Santi for being RAD!

Looking for sponsorship opportunities, if interested contact me at Greazymule@excite.com
                          Last edited by greazymule; 06-26-2005, 04:10 PM.

Comment

whatever dude you owned me all day.. never cought you once..

my mods are
                            tension rods tie rods k sport coilovers ..maxed camber plates and 2 way.. and the only three cyl ka in the world!!..

Comment

Damn your 17, nice job! Velvet Revolver owns!!! "When you look you see right through me..." .... Just goes to show you can be young and have skills. (Ken Gushi cough cough!)

Comment

Working...
                              X