Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grip Video Vol 7 Trailer!

http://www.gripvideo.com/video7/V7Web.mpeg

it takes a bit to download, so be patient. Make sure you have quicktime.

The Drifting.com store will be selling this item the 1st week of July.

GRIP Video Volume 7 is off the hook! We got tons and tons of cars, girls and action! You don't want to miss this crazy edition of GRIP Video!

GRIP Video bring the dopest cars such as the supercharged RO_JA widebody NSX, JDMRICE 2 Drift Machine, and awe inspiring 555 horsepower Novitech Ferarri 360 Modena. GRIP Video Volume 7 features technical segments about safety systems through the leader in safety systems, Sparco USA, along with great action from all over the world including drifting in the mountains with Pink Godizira and Japan touge with the professional drifters of the infamous TEAM Rapid! And don't forget about coverage of round 3 of Formula D at Sonoma!

This video is packed and we cant forget about the biggest car show in the world, SEMA in Las Vegas, Nevada! So hold on to your seat, because GRIP Video's going to take you for a ride you'll never forget!

20+ minutes of bonus material including Extra SEMA show footage, Girls of SEMA, GRIP featured on Island Driver TV, super funny out takes and oh yes much, much, more...

i like those 300zx's

Comment

finally more touge!

Comment

so who can name the famous members of team rapid? I'll give em a cookie for getting it correct.

Team Rapid are the guys that Grip Video went to the mountains with...thats shown in Vol 7 and in Drift Society 2.
        Last edited by swifty949; 06-30-2005, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Hiraoka i know.
          I don't know who else for sure.
          Koguchi rolls with him I'd bet.

Comment

Nice, Always gotta love touge!

Comment

just watched it. Very good Formula D sonoma coverage.

Comment

well, I won't get a cookie, but it's as follows for the "heavy hitters":

Koguchi
                Hiraoka
                Hoshino
                Watanabe

Comment

Yo Mike, When is Grip going to feature any VIP cars? Only feature I've seen is the Junction Produce interview in Vol.3.

If Grip has, then I missed out...

Comment

Dave's GS from Grip Video is VIP'd out...he's a member of Pimplux. he's got some new wheels with a nice deep lip to match his WIN kit. I myself love looking at them, & one day hope to have my own Previa/Estima pimped out van, but honestly, watching a segment on VIP cars just doesnt seem so exciting?

Comment

Working...
                    X