General Lee Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Lee Drift

Very cool. Makes me want to buy an old Charger, paint it orange, fly a confederate flag on the roof, and get sideways in it!
    Clip

that is funny

Comment

Who was the driver?

Comment

if that was from the movie thats comming out then the driver was Rhys Millen. They hired him as the stunt driver.

Comment

Holy SSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTT that was sooooooo cool.

Down here in NZ General Lee runs a drift spec rb20det in his c33 laurel

Comment

That video is old, its repost from like 2-3 months ago. Still sweet though.

Comment

i can do that...

Comment

Looks like a stunt for a movie. All the cars on the inside are Nissans and their all hugging the inner curb. That is one massive car, and to drift it for that long between other vehicles is very comendable. Could it be Rhys Millen driving? I heard he did some of the stunts for the DOH Movie...

Comment

Originally posted by Pennyman
                  Looks like a stunt for a movie. All the cars on the inside are Nissans and their all hugging the inner curb. That is one massive car, and to drift it for that long between other vehicles is very comendable. Could it be Rhys Millen driving? I heard he did some of the stunts for the DOH Movie...
                  Like I said dude, its Rhys its already confirmed that he did driving stunts for the movie.

Also, if you watch the trailer for the movie you'll see a brief few seconds of that same clip thats posted here.

Comment

Rhys and Tanner both drove for the movie

Comment

Working...
                    X