ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

phat 13 finished,build up an final pics !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phat 13 finished,build up an final pics !

hi guys after a year in the making my 200 sx is finished,go to
    www.mwbodyshop.com and go to bottom left and klick on gallary
    then go in to project.i hope the next time i post some pics the car
    is going side ways

yea let us check out some action shots

Max

Comment

dammmm thats hella nice, awesome effort.

Comment

Very nice. I like them stretched tires over the awsome rims.

P.S.-That car there is a 180sx. Maybe you threw in an SR20 and figured you'd call it a 200sx (for 2 litres) which makes sense, but at least in the US of A there is already a FWD 2 Door version of the sentra called the 200sx. Just thought I'd clear things up.

Comment

i dunno if this gentleman is from europe, but the s chassis in europe was called the 200sx for the same reason you stated, it had a 2 ltr engine.

Comment

Originally posted by UberSpeed
            Very nice. I like them stretched tires over the awsome rims.

P.S.-That car there is a 180sx. Maybe you threw in an SR20 and figured you'd call it a 200sx (for 2 litres) which makes sense, but at least in the US of A there is already a FWD 2 Door version of the sentra called the 200sx. Just thought I'd clear things up.
            ya it changed from 180sx to 200sx because they got the sr20 in 91 or whenever it was in japan. so he was right.

Comment

In europe and australia, Silvias are called 200sx's. Im almost 100% sure this dude is from Europe......so I suppose he never changed it from a 180sx to a 200sx. It was always a 200sx.

Comment

berry nice!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by raging panda
                  i dunno if this gentleman is from europe, but the s chassis in europe was called the 200sx for the same reason you stated, it had a 2 ltr engine.
                  hay guys,ok this car is from the uk. in the uk these are known as s13 or 200sx. but these only came with the 1.8 motor
                  this car has all the running gear from a1999 s14a,*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* why they dont give us the s13 with the sr20 ie 180sx i do not know

Comment

love THE COLOR!!!

What color blue is that?

Comment

NICE! Cant believe nobody has said anything about the S14 dash! Looks graeat man!

Comment

did you use cardboard to make the panels as templates? cause thats a good idea! better then foam

Comment

Originally posted by GranMastrDrift
                          did you use cardboard to make the panels as templates? cause thats a good idea! better then foam
                          yes mate,dead easy to mock up !!!

Comment

Super Nice...
                            Is there anybody in your area that can pop some molds and make a few fenders/Quarterpanels for you in Glass? I ask only because we all know Drift cars get hurt every now and again.... That's a lot of work to have to go through everytime.....
                            Well Done!

Comment

WOW! the car is amazing and the color makes me c... you don't wanna know! ohhh if I had a mig...

Comment

Working...
                              X