Formula D Sonoma Practice Day Pics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula D Sonoma Practice Day Pics!!

More pics to come after tommorow! Come and get it. =)

More full res pics can be found here.

I can't wait, couple more hours and Im there

Comment

is that ken gushi's car.. is he driving that or the mustang.. or issomeone else driving his old car..?

Comment

I think his dad is driving it.

Comment

ha bunta himself.. awesome thanks man.. hope they do well

Comment

Who is drifing the red FD, I havent seen that car in for ever...looks really nice.

Comment

red FD is ross petty...

Comment

Originally posted by santi
                ha bunta himself.. awesome thanks man.. hope they do well
                Papa gushi didnt drive today..wanted to see him how he does...

Comment

i wish i coulda gone :/

Comment

awesome pix......... you can almost smell the tires.. mmmmmmmmmmm *cough cough* =)

Comment

Sweet pics, tarzan is lookin old

Comment

starting to regret getting there late... hmmm missed the practice rounds... also regreting not wearing sun tan lotion. damn track was hot as a biatch last weekend. how come the blitz skyline and the fatty lexus wernt there???...or the benihana viper...or the green s15...come to think about it, there were a shuvel load of cars not there. no wonder there was only like ten minutes of qualifing action.

Comment

First experience driving at FD didnt end up as I hoped but I thank everyone that supoorted me throughout the day trying to get the car running. I may have hit but dammit, I went in there balls out! hehe.. I'll get em next time.

Here's how it happened.. 1st burnout, 2nd grip, 3rd.. high third, feint and clutch kick at end of "bridge", smoke it up, I let off for kick back but the gas is stuck, 1st reaction was to press on the brake. It locks right into the wall.. JR checked out the engine, noticed that the radiator hose was hanging pretty low, close enought to the throttle cable to possibly cause this mishap.

If anyone has video cause I know I went right into the Photographers, can you email me? Thanks.

Comment

holy moly!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonFork
                              First experience driving at FD didnt end up as I hoped but I thank everyone that supoorted me throughout the day trying to get the car running. I may have hit but dammit, I went in there balls out! hehe.. I'll get em next time.
                              damn, ive always loved ur car...what a bummer, well like u said ..youll get em next time

Comment

Working...
                              X