• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PHOTOS] Formula D, Sonoma 7/9

There are over 200 pictures here..

Enjoy

Sonoma, Formula D Pictures

Hey nice pics Venom, thanks for posting. Does anyone know how it turned out?

I had a few female friends who drove this event too, does anyone know if any girls were in the top 16? just wondering..thanks!

Comment

thanks for the photos.. let me guess... you love the skylines r34 and 33... also the S15 huh..hahahah..

I don't think any of the girls made it to top 16.. Nadine, Verena, and Amenda all had a little accident with the wall... hope everything is ok.. .need more photos please..

Comment

I think he loved the EXEDY S15 because of the VEILSIDE kit.
        That VEILSIDE kit for it looks not too bad.
        I wonder who packed and shipped that VEILSIDE kit to them.

ahh i amuse myself.

Richard... no word on tailights for the new car yet.

Comment

the girls did horrible on practice day i could of done better with a car going in reverse

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
            I think he loved the EXEDY S15 because of the VEILSIDE kit.
            That VEILSIDE kit for it looks not too bad.
            I wonder who packed and shipped that VEILSIDE kit to them.

ahh i amuse myself.

Richard... no word on tailights for the new car yet.
            Wow "who ever" packed that kit did an awesome job... BRIAN... haha

Comment

wow, they all crashed? hmm i wonder if nerves got to them.. I know this was Amanda & Nadine's first Formula D event.. Hope their cars weren't damaged too badly. What about Yoshie? She's the one in the Drift Day Corolla..looks just like Taka Aono's car but red graphics

Ahh well, no shame in hitting the wall..just means they were going all out.

btw dae, did you drive this event?
              Last edited by gnat; 07-11-2005, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Non of the girls were even in the top 16. I dont think any of them made it past the Qualifying rounds, on 7-8.

Of course I love the 15 LOL.. who doesn't. the body kit is pretty sweet looking. funny part was that RR was hiding the R34. I think the R33 and S15 had the best spot in the place.. I dont know if anyone else went there saw the R34 in its hiding place... Some people only notice the R34 when it was about to leave from there. Glad ya enjoyed the pics...Sad part I didn't take took many of the actual event in progress only a few..

I got a full 1 hour of video of the top16 to the finish. does anyone know where i can host it.. It will be a lil while before i get it up... I still have to pull it off my camera...
                Last edited by venom; 07-11-2005, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Yoshi had a great run during the unseeded qualifying, at least it looked good from where I was. I was kinda suprised that she didn't make it to saturday. None of the females made it to saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by dae
                    the girls did horrible on practice day i could of done better with a car going in reverse
                    hey..be nice.. they are trying their best..

Brian..keep me posted on those tails..thanks.

Comment

when you have 30+ drivers qualifying for 12 spots, it's very tough to make it into saturday. No females made the top 32. Props still go out to Yoshie for being the only girl STILL to qualify.

PS - much of this info was posted in the LIVE FD update...

Comment

Let me begin by clarifying some things. WoW! Yes, FD Sonoma was my first professional event and it was fun just being out there. I just wanted to have a female presence and just drift. Indeed, I didn't do good because my nerves got to me so I hit the wall during practice but my car was still good enough to drive during qualifications.

Note: Crashing is normal. People make crashing seem so bad when it really isn't. All the top driver's have crashed at least once and some multiple times. Tony Angelo told me he crashed 3 cars and Taka even hit his car in the same spot I hit mine. So, as I am stressing it is all normal and it is just sacrifices to be out there and to do something you are passionate about.

Like I keep saying, I am just drifting for fun I don't expect anyone to fully support me because I am still new and driving FD is a learning experience for me. I've barely been drifting for a year in a half. All the guys out there have had double or triple the experience. The guys are great drivers and I know I will be that great someday but for now I will keep trying my best at what I love doing and one day I will get up to there level.

I hope that clarifies some of the misconceptions some of you have.
                        Last edited by Amanda; 07-15-2005, 10:57 AM.

Comment

amanda, you girls did great. anybody who thinks competing is easy hasn't competed before!

there was a TON of pressure on the both of you, considering that it was your first PROFESSIONAL competition. don't worry, the people who have seen you or nadine drive at the practice events know that you both totally rock!

Comment

Thanks Benson! Your the best buddy!!! HAHhAha

Comment

Amanada and Nadine.. Much props to both of you, Even though i missed qualifying.. I know in future FD's both of you will rock...

Comment

Working...
                              X