No announcement yet.

Video of my car (1st drifting attempt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of my car (1st drifting attempt)

http://jwitech.com/Media/Videos/KyleS14Compilation.avi
    Last weekend i figured i would go for my first real attempt at sliding corners entrance to exit, i did so successfully only a couple times, but i am getting there. This was my frist real drifting attempt also, i've only had my car since May, so please dont be too harsh on me.
    This was also my first time using this program for editing, so please bear with me.

ok, it's very important that you do the following, immediately.

1.) Tighten the bolts on the exhaust manifold to the turbo or the turbo to the downpipe, they're loose and the boost blowing through the small space between the gasket makes your car whistle BADLY. driving on those rough-looking roads no doubt loosened the fitting; there's more stress on those spots than most people think.

...that or your turbo is on it's last leg.

Comment

Nice ride choice... But it sounds like a hopped up blender. Maybe a pipe check... make sure it is still a sealed system. you should only hear a whistle like that temporarily from your blow off. Not throughout the whole drift. Nice work with the video.

Comment

would have been better if i could have seen what was going on...but what the other guys said, the whistle is bad.

Comment

Working...
        X