Falken Drift Showoff DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falken Drift Showoff DC

The pics are up from the awesome event. Thanks Falken, DA, and DriftDay! and congrats to Hampshaa!

Click me

Yeah I'm sure the Showoff was awesome but from what I've already heard is the postparty at JR's house was even more ridiculous!!!!
    Pics of that?????

Comment

i think we are going to have to be very picky on what pics we can post, it was a debacle
      thanks jonathan for letting me borrow the rock out finger, helps me know if i was in the car with j or not
      great event, the announcer kinda was lame though and music was anything but par

Comment

Another outstanding event put on by Mainstream and Falken Tire. I had a great time and thought Antonio did a great job announcing. I don't recall the music though because I was busy watching the event. Oh well, guess you cant please everyone?

Also, J.R. should be commended for an outstanding party! I can't wait to see pics and video from that mayhem.

J-Rod, Where the hell were you?

Comment

Originally posted by s14vaxlr8
          i think we are going to have to be very picky on what pics we can post, it was a debacle
          thanks jonathan for letting me borrow the rock out finger, helps me know if i was in the car with j or not
          great event, the announcer kinda was lame though and music was anything but par

Thanks for posting up the pictures of me driving the blue 350z!

I look forward to meeting more of you guys at upcoming events. I was very sick and not feeling well during at the event. I am normally wallking around wanting to meet all the local guys. This is also why I made 4 practice runs during the 4 hours I was there prior to the competition. Somehow a little rest and I was able to make it to the best after party in the world!

Comment

http://www.drft-connection.com/sr20d...20SHOW_723.wmv

heres the vid my little brother shot, its not the best

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane
              Another outstanding event put on by Mainstream and Falken Tire. I had a great time and thought Antonio did a great job announcing. I don't recall the music though because I was busy watching the event. Oh well, guess you cant please everyone?

Also, J.R. should be commended for an outstanding party! I can't wait to see pics and video from that mayhem.

J-Rod, Where the hell were you?
              Sorry couln't make it out to the DC event.
              I'm only present for the FD events and this Showoff event was up in the air due to somebody elses situation.

So no go, but this weekend FD demo in San Jose at Champ Car race and also DA demo in Portland at the ALMS race.

Get some....

Comment

anyone got any pix of that hot AE86 that kept gracefully spinning out?

lol

Comment

dude that was driving the blue Z, damn you drove great, if it werent for that final run spin, you were a lock for the finals. I heard the car was stock and automatic, which just makes your driving even more impressive, good work

Comment

Working...
                  X