Modified Inc. Build Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooboy
    You know what, I kind of blame magazines like super street/import tuner for always having ads for crappy kits like erebuni crapola. I've been looking at mags for years and you ALWAYS see a big 2 page ad for crappy kits. I think if you aren't scouring the internet for information thats where you will probably look for places to buy kits. I almost feel like magazines have a duty to have ads from good product companies, not just anyone that will put up money.

You pick up Japanese tuner mags and they have nothing but sick kits/rims. Of course that not fair cause all the really sick stuff is in Japan but what can you do. Maybe its more the manufacturer's fault for not trying to advertise in the US more.

Anyways it looks like you guys are moving in the right direction aero wise so keep it up. No more kissing walls on the first date.
    Nice post, good info and 100% right, Thanks First Dates Suck

Comment

You know what, I kind of blame magazines like super street/import tuner for always having ads for crappy kits like erebuni crapola. I've been looking at mags for years and you ALWAYS see a big 2 page ad for crappy kits. I think if you aren't scouring the internet for information thats where you will probably look for places to buy kits. I almost feel like magazines have a duty to have ads from good product companies, not just anyone that will put up money.

You pick up Japanese tuner mags and they have nothing but sick kits/rims. Of course that not fair cause all the really sick stuff is in Japan but what can you do. Maybe its more the manufacturer's fault for not trying to advertise in the US more.

Anyways it looks like you guys are moving in the right direction aero wise so keep it up. No more kissing walls on the first date.
      hey bro i wasnt knocking his kit i was just saying that being in NM wasnt an excuse for having a crap kit. but since you brought it up... those garbage kits they advertise in mags why would you want to put crap on your car? id leave it stock than put some kit on my car just cuz it was the only thing i could get. i blame the consumer not the manufacturers... because if people didnt actually buy that stuff they wouldnt make it. as for stuff in japan being better...yea it is

Comment

Originally posted by sil180sx
        hey bro i wasnt knocking his kit i was just saying that being in NM wasnt an excuse for having a crap kit. but since you brought it up... those garbage kits they advertise in mags why would you want to put crap on your car? id leave it stock than put some kit on my car just cuz it was the only thing i could get. i blame the consumer not the manufacturers... because if people didnt actually buy that stuff they wouldnt make it. as for stuff in japan being better...yea it is
        I personally hate those kits which is why I stated my dislike for them. I suppose can see people who have fender benders wanting to do an "upgrade" installing a kit instead of oem. Or hell maybe people play too much nfsu too much haha.

I think people buy what they know about and can reasonably afford.

Comment

you havent read many japanese tuning magazines have you, theyve got plenty of ugly stuff.

Comment

Its nice to see people drifting coupes.

Comment

Most of the kits made, when I was looking into kits, were designed for hatchback 240's. I saw the veilside car with the kit on it and thought it would be good. Of course, I take all the blame for not looking deeper into it and it is a consumer problem for buying a cheap kit.

It did'nt look to bad before drifting got ahold of it.

Comment

Regardless of how it looked before, that thing is going to look good after it's done

Comment

update

more at www.nmdriftgroup.com
                  What's New Page

Last edited by NM Drift Group; 08-03-2005, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
                    oh wow so original, putting a silvia front on a silvia

I reads this... then I look at your sig.

shut up.

good work guys, I saw Cfrost sliding a few drift days ago... he was rocking out, even in his pretty stock 240. the cars are gonna be purty!

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Brick

good work guys, I saw Cfrost sliding a few drift days ago... he was rocking out, even in his pretty stock 240. the cars are gonna be purty!
                      Thanks for the good words!!!

Update:

Lambo red replaced by 2005 Lexus Absolute Red Paint

Comment

Update

Coming together in grand fashion. Next pictures will be final paint and graphics. Thanks Modified Inc. and everyone involved.
                        White car has been painted and is in buffing, Red car is coming from behind so pictures of the red cars process soon. Thanks for all the good feedback everyone. NM Drift Group

Comment

White Car Done

Comment

Muccccchhhh better. Now some 5 lug deep dish and you are set.

Comment

whoaaaa lookin good

Comment

Muccccchhhh better. Now some 5 lug deep dish and you are set.
                                I know but the 5zigens are doing ok maybe over winter after we recover

Comment

Working...
                                X