Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my "new" $1500 '85 N/A Z31

Finally got something to replace the good ole '91 Pontiac Grand Am
    1985 Nissan 300zx N/A..186k, 5 speed but runs like its off the showroom floor..planning on getting it painted back to its original regetta red by Christmas..one thing funny about it though..there are 215/60/15s on the rear..but 225/60/15 up front...I guess someone forgot Zs are rear wheel drive? haha

nice car, mines a silver 84 with digi dash. (which dash do you have?). I wouldn' t paint it red IMO black looks so good on dropped z31's. Good luck, Z's are built to last(motor wise). You will very shortly be wanting a turbo for it though.

Comment

Good job, pretty clean lookin Z31 for $150. If you need any help/advice for mods let me know.

Comment

luckly its an analog dash..but I got a new alpine head unit put it it with 4 sony 4 way speakers..but best buy wired it for a common ground(they wanted to charge me an extra $107 to rewire)..so fader controls don't work..but yea the Z is very clean..I got caught in a real bad storm today and the t-tops didn't leak a bit. Yea I've really been reading about a turbo on z31.com..but first I would like to see if i could get some seats from a junkyard to redo the interior and then paint and to fix bodywork..cause for now I'm alright with the performance of the car.

Comment

clean car, their fun to drive I have an 86 2+2. get a short shifter best mod I ever did.

oh and check out 300zxClub great site

Comment

Working...
          X