Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula D Chicago, 1000+ pictures!

visit www.floridaracing.org

feel free to post this link on other sites.

Originally posted by markshatchi86
    visit www.floridaracing.org

feel free to post this link on other sites.
    uppity up up

Comment

Great photos!

Comment

wow thanks!

Comment

wow you have a 510 your putting a ka-t in!?!!?!?

come say hi to me at irwindale, after all your sticker is on our car and causes massive confusion and lot of people asking me if im from florida because htey thought we were from texas, which we are, thus our white trashtastic drift truck

Comment

you bet im going to do a KAT 510! nothing better then 300ft/tq in a car that weighs 2100lbs.

sorry mike, i wont be in irwindale, i have my dad coming into town, one of my photographers will be there.

yea i was talkin to james there at chicago and he was like "yea people keep asking us if we are from FL" hahhahaha.

but check out the site, i cannot remember which pics i have or havent sent to you guys yet, so if you like specific pics, email me the race and the file name and ill send you all the unedited/fullsize version.

im kinda pissed that the chicago pics came out bad, my white balance was all screwed up and i didnt even realize it til the end of the race.

gotta love the hachiroku el camino! lol i crack up every time they play ure driver profile at the race

Last edited by markshatchi86; 08-23-2005, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X