Sweet 240 down at Tophat (With RB26)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet 240 down at Tophat (With RB26)

Not a drift car but man is this car clean and sweet. LOTS of money tied in this one. Gonna be sweet when its done. The rear window is a hatch made of lexan that has all the defrost lines airbrushed on it. Crazytown. RB26 swap.

wait, what year 240 is that. Do you mean they made an old HB look like a s14.5 by changing the taillights and extending the hatch down between the taillights or did they do some radical mod on the back of a newer 240. It's hard to tell from the angles the pictures are taken from. It looks like a newer 240 to me, but i'm having trouble picturing the way the hatch would open. could you post some more pics??

- peace

Comment

man look at all the engine bay room with the rb in there lol

that car looks like a beast!

Comment

P I M P

Comment

wow that looks good. keep us posted with pics

Comment

wow, thats is very nice and very clean at that
            where are the rims

Comment

Damn, thats hot stuff

Comment

it looks like they just painted the center section and molded it into the hatch.....

Comment

there are a couple of silvias down here that have rbs in them there is a sil80 with a rb26 in it and its for sale also

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...n-33737489.htm

thats just one of them

down here the rb26 engines arent really that pricey. you can pick one up for about $5000 for a front cut.

also there are a few rb20 and rb25 powered silvia

Comment

The way it works is the window was removed and made into a hatch. So the window itself is all that raises on hydraulics. The window is Lexan. The trunk still works like it should and the window itself also raises. The wheels are not on the car as of yet since it is still in the hauling around getting built stages. The car has zero gauges. Everything is on a touch screen in the center. The car was made into a right hand drive as well. It's insane the amount of stuff that is in the car such as electronics and what not. I'll get some more photo's next time it's at the shop. Insane.

Comment

Working...
                    X