Drift Day 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Day 27

Got some good pics from drift day 27 if you are interested...

http://www.garageracing.com/showevent.php?id=0063

Mostly Nissans... but a few others; mustangs, miata, bmw, hachis, etc... hope you like the pics...

I also have some older drift stuff on the site from New Zealand and from So Cali...

Hope you all like it...
    Schel

http://www.garageracing.com

mm pictures with my nice wheels on, too bad i did so shitty that day

Comment

interesting to see who is on what forums... hahaha

Comment

thanks for the pics schel.. i'm the one driving the red s13 fast back on page 4..

Comment

Stannyboy

glad you liked the pics and that I got one of you... I am sure I have more but I dont post most of the pics I take... Usually only after the best ones...

Hopefully next time I can get a pass to be closer to the action and thus get much better pics... sometimes its tuff shooting through chainlink from a 100 meters + away hehe but I think they turned out well...

Schel

Comment

you got 2 of me.. Yeah shooting through a fence must suck.. thanks again for showing me some love.

Comment

Originally posted by ScHeL
              interesting to see who is on what forums... hahaha
              Thanks for the nice photos! ModiRide AKA Modified Inc

Comment

nice pics, too bad no one ever gets any of me I have some video I need to edit and then I will post it.

Comment

nice pictures....there's an action shot of me in teh background of one of the supercharged z! hahaha

Comment

If you guys are at Formula D and send me info on your ride...

dont tell me your the guy in a 240 haha I will try and get a shot or two for ya... and I am super happy to hear you like the shots that I got...

Schel

Comment

Hey guys,

I've got pictures up for sale! (I promise its very reasonable price ). I have several pictures of two modified Inc cars (yellow and red 240), Stannyboy's red 240, and I believe Schel's 350Z. hit me up via PM

Comment

you're saying if someone says "i'm the guy in the 240" you won't know what they're talking about?!

jk

nice pics again tho!
                        Last edited by cfrost; 08-23-2005, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SWRX
                          Hey guys,

I've got pictures up for sale! (I promise its very reasonable price ). I have several pictures of two modified Inc cars (yellow and red 240), Stannyboy's red 240, and I believe Schel's 350Z. hit me up via PM

hey swrx.. e mail me the ones u think are me and i'll choose which ones i like send it out low res thats fine with me.. I just want to see what you have so i can choose. thanks
                          swrx it says you can't take private messages.. hit me up

stran74@gmail.com
                          Last edited by Stannyboy; 08-23-2005, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SWRX
                            Hey guys,

Like the other guy said, give us a preview with your biz stamped all over it and we only get a clear one if we pay.

Comment

yeah if you have any of the green zenki s14 the one with no body damage heh. I am willing to buy some shots from you. mine has mustang wheels in front and 350z or mustang wheels on the rear

Comment

Working...
                              X