Indy Drift Shootout 2005 - Pics inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy Drift Shootout 2005 - Pics inside

Snaped a few pics of the S14.5 from this weekends event. Any other pics from the event are welcome! Post em!

Finishing Cars
    First Place: JR / Vaughn Gittin Jr - Falken Tire / Drift Alliance
    Second Place: Mike Peters - Cooper Tires
    Third Place: Nathan Brasz - Cooper Tires

the S14 was driver by Nathan Brasz from Cooper Tire!
    Thanks to everyone that came out and especially Nathan Brasz & Cooper Tire!

JR & Nathan in Semi Finals

that car is hot

Comment

no pics of mike vs JR?

Comment

the elcamino vs the bimmer.. those cars are huge in size and on smoke.. good show guys

Comment

J.R. winning in a borrowed car! Ha, I love it.

GO TEAM FALKEN!

Comment

Yeah J.R.
            How was the turnout of people there?
            More pics!
            Also that S14.5 needs to see a doctor because it's (you ready?) sick.

p.s. you can use that line if you want, it's terrible I know but you chuckled!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod
              Yeah J.R.
              How was the turnout of people there?
              it was actually really really good, hopefully they will tell their freinds and more drifting fans/drivers, but it was really good, couple thousand in the bleachers id say.

Also that S14.5 needs to see a doctor because it's (you ready?) sick.

p.s. you can use that line if you want, it's terrible I know but you chuckled!
              i LOL'ed

Comment

This is my first post but here are some pictures I dug up earlier today. It was nice meeting you guys out there. Hope to see you guys at more events this upcoming year or hopefully later this year down there in Florida

Comment

thanks to me josh inman for using my car.

mike i wish you could of drove it. next event we meet at you can drive my car and tell me what you think of it.

Comment

thats a pimpy car nathan, congrats! is it yours, or are you driving for somebody now?

Comment

is there anybody else with pictures?. video will be out on espn2 sept 22. can't wait for this to see those tandem runs again.good job everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronlosey
                        thats a pimpy car nathan, congrats! is it yours, or are you driving for somebody now?

the car is not owned by nathan brasz it is owend by me(josh inman). nathans car had to be in cali for formula D so i allowed him to use my car. (the s14.5 pictured above)

Comment

Originally posted by FreeThinker
                          JR did awesome, but it definitely wasn't a cakewalk for him. I think he was more than a little surprised to be outqualified by Harri and the Ter-Tech 535i

Great event, and big thanks again to James Evans, Mike Peters, all the BubbaDrift crew and EVERYONE that attended the event!!

We look forward to seeing all you guys in FormulaD next year.

-Sean

www.Ter-Tech.com

Dude i knew ter-tech would go Kick some *Censored**Censored**Censored*!! what place did they end up in?

Comment

I was there saturday, i didnt get too many pics, i was busy taking video the entire time, i got lots of great video including the time when you werent allowed to take video due to espn

Comment

we need to see more pics of Harri in action!

Comment

Working...
                              X