D1GP Ebisu (Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP Ebisu (Photos)

Just a few pics from Round 5, Ebisu, that I put up for AVO due to their sponsorship of Kumakubo's STi. Lots more pics will come out here and there in magazines.

It was a good event despite nearly dying from heat exhaustion and 3rd degree sunburns! Huge crowd, lots of action. Manabu Orido is now called "Max" Orido, but personally, I think "Crash" Orido is more appropriate...

Cheers,

Paul Hansen
    www.avoturboworld.com/avonews | www.sevenphotos.com

Those are some insane pics, love every one, the white s15 locking all 4, sweet

And in the last pic, its incredible how well you can see the look on his face.

Great shots, looking forward to more from you

Comment

wow gorgeous shots, those blow my spectator shots out of the water lol, cant wait to see more!!

Comment

One more:

Ok, I lied, one new one not in avonews:

Cheers,

Paul Hansen
        www.avoturboworld.com | www.sevenphotos.com | www.scoobymag.com

Comment

im in love with the WhIte S15!
          Last edited by D1 DRIFTER; 08-24-2005, 08:02 PM.

Comment

yah yah yah yah yah! awesome pix! the wrx lookes awesome

Comment

very clear/nice pics

Comment

Awesome pictures man!!

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'm already starting to peel in a variety of places! At least I had a goofy cricket hat I borrowed to wear on race day, so that I'm not peeling from the top of my head like after the last race!

The interesting thing about the Ebisu circuit run (other than the crashes) is that you could probably get better shots as a spectator than as press, as the crowd had better viewing areas than we did! All my shots here are from practice and qualification on Saturday or early morning (7am) Sunday.

Since I was concentrating on Kumakubo for this event, was disappointed to see him tap himself out of the race - he was looking to possibly win this one.

Cheers,

Paul Hansen

Comment

have anymore pics of that white S15??

Comment

The only other one I could find -

Cheers,

Paul Hansen

Comment

damn dude thats a sick car whos is it? private? or company

Comment

Paul. super great pics man !.
                          thanxs for sharing them.

Would you mind if i posted these pictures from this event on Swedens biggest streetrace forum ?

www.zatzy.com

also we have www.drifting.se - Swedens one & only drift-forum

thanxs /
                          ............kristian

Comment

It should be ok to use the images, as long as you leave them as is with the watermark.

I'll look up the driver/car on the white silvia, I'm pretty sure it is a privateer though, or at least, a smaller local shop to Ebisu Circuit or the Nihonmatsu/Fukushima/Sendai area.

Cheers,

Paul Hansen

Comment

Working...
                            X