No announcement yet.

TAKA's AE86 (Irwindale Crash Photo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor taka hope he gets his car up again soon...

Comment

itll buff out

Comment

Originally posted by DomLee
        Because you can't stick tire barriers in every single location.

That and IF there were tire barriers there, instead of the car continuing on a smooth transition (so it seems in the pics provided), the car's momentum would have been caught by the tire barrier...possibly causing a very sudden/violent stop. This could've hurt Taka much more...
        I think some of the shock would be absorbed by the tires, since they are rubber. The worst that could happen is hardcore whiplash.

Comment

he should just keep that chasis, it looks like the wheel and front right sus took most of the wall hit, and the roof cant be too bad with the cage and all, new winshield and some hamer time and good as newish

Comment

Originally posted by young gun
            he should just keep that chasis, it looks like the wheel and front right sus took most of the wall hit, and the roof cant be too bad with the cage and all, new winshield and some hamer time and good as newish
            the car wasn't really straight from the impact in Houston. I'm pretty sure that it's time for a new chassis...

Comment

yeah that's rebuild time, but if he would have not steered out he would have a better chance not to flip. that's physics for you if the wheels were straight he would have had a better chance of not flipping, the little corolla that could woulda smashed the viper, in round 2, but that 20v couldn't take the beating, time for a bigger and better corolla, i hope it gets put back on it's feet in spririt, i know i woulda been pissed.

Comment

Working...
              X