X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is awsome!!!

click here to see the video

OMFG!!!

Executed in true Drift Xtreme style....sort of.

Comment

damn show off

Comment

thank goodness he has small feet lol.. damn that was close

Comment

I dont care how good you are.. Or how drunk I am.. I wouldnt stand there like a idiot.

Comment

ummmm, all i have to say is HELL NO. I don't care how much faith i had in your driving, i don't want to have a tire rotating around my leg within 3 inches. If he messed up it would probably drag the guys leg under, so long walking. so once again hell no.

- peace

Comment

thats pimp! very good driver.

Comment

That reminds me of this old old video(I think from jdm option) http://nikita.hro.nl/downloads/movies/draft.wmv

Comment

Guys this kind of stuff happens all the time in the Japanese Drift Xtreem shows. The drivers are all pro and well practiced. That guy was too. U know its funny, but I bet that if that was an S15 in japan instead of that old car in (?) , nobody would think anything of it!

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                    ...instead of that old car in (?) ...
                    That's a legends car, and it's probably not old at all.

Comment

no, i think if it was an s15 i'd be even more shocked because of the visual effect of the whole body rotating around his leg that closely. I've seen plenty of videos of drift xtreem drifting around people, that's just a little insane

- peace

Comment

I'd stand there like and idiot, ive done it before with someone whom i didnt really trust and wasnt that good, It was fun

Comment

Dude! does anyone know who that guy is? I'd like to see him in Formula D ..heck..with that very same car!

Comment

why does it seem like you guys have never seen this before. we do that all the time in NORCAL.... we rodeo drift with every door/hatch open around another person with hazards going....its quite a sight...maybe i should film it.

Comment

isn't that one of those half cars or whatever they call them that use motorcycle engines. they race them around the dirt/clay tracks .

Comment

Working...
                              X