Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that guy is over here in the uk he drives at the autosport show

Comment

theres a video out there of the same guy doin donuts in the same lil goofy clown car... he somehow locks the throttle on full and locks the steering wheel to full lock... get this.. then he gets out of the car while its doing donuts by itself... he then gets into another car and does drift circles around the clown car still doin donuts....

i will search for the vid and give you guys a link when i find it.. wish me luck

Comment

Originally posted by Piner
        I'd stand there like and idiot, ive done it before with someone whom i didnt really trust and wasnt that good, It was fun

HAHA!!! id did that too with my buddy...and he almost ran me over...HAHAHA...but ive learn my lesson....

Comment

We've done this with Kazama and Izumida and also Bai and Komatsu. It's not really scary at all, they have imaculate control. I trust them completely.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDrifter
            theres a video out there of the same guy doin donuts in the same lil goofy clown car... he somehow locks the throttle on full and locks the steering wheel to full lock... get this.. then he gets out of the car while its doing donuts by itself... he then gets into another car and does drift circles around the clown car still doin donuts....

i will search for the vid and give you guys a link when i find it.. wish me luck

Dude! why isn't this guy in Formula D or D1?? He should be teaching a drift school or something this guy sounds crazy

Comment

i still need to find this damn video i was talkin about

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDrifter
                i still need to find this damn video i was talkin about

This video?

http://www.cartv.com/content/researc...wner/pagenum/1

And..

http://www.cartv.com/content/researc...wner/pagenum/1

Comment

yyyuup thats it.. the second one is the one i was talkin about

Comment

Working...
                  X