add to this if you have any

where did u get that front bumper?
    does that have the supra 5spd
    what other mods does it have
    car looks hella nice insperational

Comment

This guy kicks A$$. Here's some more...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by drift240; 10-30-2006, 11:54 AM.

Comment

awesome pics

Comment

could someone give me some info on the cressida. HP, weight, general cost, uprgrades readily avail.. Kinda interested in it.

Comment

what kind of LSD u using on the rear?

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
              could someone give me some info on the cressida. HP, weight, general cost, uprgrades readily avail.. Kinda interested in it.

horsepower is from, depending on the year, around 200 hp and 200 torque from the 7m-ge (mkiii supra n/a engine). the weight is pretty high i believe, should be around 3500 lbs and up im not sure though. theyre pretty cheap if youre looking for a beater depending on the year of course. the boxier 85-88 ones are cheap and have the 7m engine in it, those run for around 2k and up for a real nice one, and cheap ones can be found pretty easily as well. as for upgrades you can swap in a 7m-gte or the 1jz-gte, both should bolt in fine and are really responsive to modifications. suspension options are pretty scarce since there are few people who actually drift/road race these things, but they're definitly some oout there.

Comment

Toycoma wanted me to tell everyone that be got banned from this site... and he said he would answer your questions here...
                http://www.onestepforum.com/fabulous...fabulous4doors

Comment

Originally posted by trueno
                  Toycoma wanted me to tell everyone that be got banned from this site... and he said he would answer your questions here...
                  http://www.onestepforum.com/fabulous...fabulous4doors
                  what the hell did he do to get banned?

Comment

Working...
                  X