Drift Mania video (Sept 4th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Mania video (Sept 4th)

Well it was my first time seeing drifting in person and I was very impressed. Had a media pass so I got to go to the infield and get some footage from there Anyways, here's about 7 minutes of the almost 2 hours of footage I took: Click Me

just wanted to be the first to say.....awesome video!

Comment

good video for the 40 some odd seconds it worked, why does it cut out?

Comment

Originally posted by s13daver
        good video for the 40 some odd seconds it worked, why does it cut out?
        Please try downloading it again. My host is upgrading something at the moment which is why downloads could possibly cut out ofr a second causing the video to stop. I hope it works!

Comment

Originally posted by NPORT2NR
          just wanted to be the first to say.....awesome video!
          Thank you

Comment

You are awesome man! I was competing in the DM1 season. BTW I'm the red with black & white rear end S14! I'm in your video
            Do you have some footage of me??
            If yes send me this to : r_devilz@hotmail.com

Bye a+

Kevin..

Comment

Originally posted by tr_racing
              You are awesome man! I was competing in the DM1 season. BTW I'm the red with black & white rear end S14! I'm in your video
              Do you have some footage of me??
              If yes send me this to : r_devilz@hotmail.com

Bye a+

Kevin..
              haha full quality video is over 3mb per second, so sending it through email isn't really possible. I'll try adding you on msn messenger if you have it so we can try to figure something out. Thanks.

Comment

very very very good video!!! i like very much. you crazy frenchmen! maybe drifting will be that big over here on the west coast one day. i loved the video and the drivers are very very good. there is a guy that is from quebec with a ROADZ skyline, he is a good driver! DM1 looks like fun. big props.

Comment

very very very good video!!! i like very much. you crazy frenchmen! maybe drifting will be that big over here on the west coast one day. i loved the video and the drivers are very very good. there is a guy that is from quebec with a ROADZ skyline, he is a good driver! DM1 looks like fun. big props.
                  Thanks for the positive feedback!

Comment

Wow, nice video !

I'll keep it all the winter to warm me when it's cold

I'm always in the infield for DM1, doing photography and this is exactly the show that I see and the memories that I have

The crowd encouraging our local favorite, Philippe. And seeing him against Seigo Yamamoto.. And the shot when his trunk opened

Kevin (tr_racing) with his fast rear-end rebuilt after his little accident with the wall. Doing a SHITLOAD of smoke when getting out of the corners

The big show that only Marco can do with his green S13

Plus the show that the US guys gave us.

Next year I should be participating, I can't wait.
                    Last edited by mox; 09-13-2005, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mox
                      Wow, nice video !

I'll keep it all the winter to warm me when it's cold

I'm always in the infield for DM1, doing photography and this is exactly the show that I see and the memories that I have

The crowd encouraging our local favorite, Philippe. And seeing him "beating" Seigo Yamamoto.. And the shot when his trunk opened

Kevin (tr_racing) with his fast rear-end rebuilt after his little accident with the wall. Doing a SHITLOAD of smoke when getting out of the corners

The big show that only Marco can do with his green S13

Plus the show that the US guys gave us.

Next year I should be participating, I can't wait.
                      Definately good times

Comment

Originally posted by AdvanTech
                        haha full quality video is over 3mb per second, so sending it through email isn't really possible. I'll try adding you on msn messenger if you have it so we can try to figure something out. Thanks.
                        Can you put this on a CD & send me this by mail??????

Kevin..

Comment

Thanks dude! The competition in the DM1 series is really Hard. Drivers come better & better! One of those beat Seigo Yamamoto in the Canada(QC) vs USA battle. The battle was very close & exiting. Hope to see new guys & the challenge in 2006

Comment

Originally posted by tr_racing
                            Can you put this on a CD & send me this by mail??????

Kevin..
                            I think I'll just put all the footage of you together, host it, and give you the link.

Comment

Working...
                            X