X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift exhibition at Kil-Kare Speedway with the Moore CTSV

right click save as.

http://www.dtmpowerracing.com/moorem...exhibition.mpg

Thats a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* Cadi!

Comment

get that damn thing a muffler

Comment

Badazz Dado

Comment

CTS - V

C addy
          T hat's
          S ideways

Comment

that was sweet!!! and its great the the mid west is finally gettin educated on drifting...hahaha...but for some reason the car looked really unnatrual sideways...looked like it was havin a hard time...but it sure looked like a torquey son on a B....

Comment

what do u mean it looked unnatural????....i think it looked awsome sideways! i like it

Comment

to most of these import nuts.. anything non japanese is gonna look "unnatural" sideways....

Comment

Anyone have the specs on that thing???

Comment

That was nothing but straight out...POOOWWAAAA!

A little clunky, not very elegant in it's run, but it's nice to see it's getting around now. Now it's at shows like that. That thing is a beast.

What's funny, is after watching this...I realized that I had forgotten that waaay back in the day...I used to see stuff like that all the time in the parking lot of my elementary school when I was kid. Guys with their huge-muscular Novas and Mustangs, just tearing up the parking lot.

That's what that reminded me of...just a domestic muscle showoff. Awesome sound.

Comment

its such a beautiful car.... but damnit... stick cherry bomb on it or somthin to keep it from cackling so much.. any plans for exhuast? or are you waiting for flowmaster to hear ur car and them call you up wanting to stick thier product and name on it....

Comment

Originally posted by 240LoVeR
                        what do u mean it looked unnatural????....i think it looked awsome sideways! i like it

well its like slidin an awd...its almost unnatrual lookin unless its on dirt...just...i dont know....haha

Comment

sick dude sick

Comment

what has this world come to now we have Cadi's going sidewayz, just makes you think what other cars can go around the corner sideways?............

Comment

looking good Dado, now all you need is someone to develop a kit that will add a little more steering angle to that sucker
                              ahhhh, I remember when that thing was stock and still had the dealer sticker on the window... fun times comming back from ocean city

Comment

Working...
                              X