Drift Session Competition Videos - Starting from June 11th, 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these are the nicest videos i have seen
    my facorite one is the dec. 3 group A videos. i love the 2nd one. great job. you should make these into dvd's and sell them

Comment

This guy keeps getting better at making the Drift Session videos. I've been to 2 drift sessions, and I have to say this guy gets the best shots from around the track. Great editing as well. Well done.

Comment

I like these videos. They keep getting better. The music choices are interesting and the editing is nice. I think the only thing they need to become great videos is some good in-car footage mixed in. Outside shots of the same cars over and over gets redundant. But overall they are fun to watch. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Heyaz, thanks for the constructive criticism...we're going to try and make them even better in the upcoming year, including some in-car footage, along with better equipment and graphics. We're looking at doing something in the future, but honestly the quality isn't there yet to do a DVD. Doing one every month, it does get a little repetitive, but there's always something crazy going on...so that's a good thing. The music is different everytime, simply because we have some great bands backing us up.

I REALLY appreciate the comments. Thanks.

Comment

For some reason, the audio was bad on the original Secondhand December DS vid...it sounded like the music was playing through a busted speaker or something, so I re-rerendered the movie, and now the audio sounds as it was intended. Have another listen if you'd like.

Sorry for that...it sounds much better now.

Comment

Working...
            X