Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Supra, updated.

Havent posted in a WHILE...LOL

I got some stuff for the supra....new wheels/tires...stance...
    I am getting some wheel spacers soon to get the stance just right ( front really needs some serious spacing to get them flush!)....I am putting in my cams, s-afc ( new one...bought a used one that did not work)...gettting her tuned to run around 350whp around 14lbs of boost.

tell me what you think of her so far. I still dont have the aftermarket FMIC or FFIM ( forward facing intake manifold) in yet or the newer bumper yada yada....money....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mk3mann; 09-20-2005, 06:29 PM.

Oh, and I have carbon mirrors to put on as well...I just need to get some aluminum plates and cut them to size ( drill holes etc...)....I am fabricating a new exhaust system as well....titanium muffler...SS piping from turbo back ( I have to make a test pipe section as well....I got a ticket for my tags being expired 4 months )...

Comment

your car is beutiful!

i know the what your going to say but u dont wanna give me ur car do you???

Comment

awesome car, paint looks brand new! lol funny about the tags ticket =P

Comment

Beautiful!!

Comment

man, im so jealous looks amazing. yeah, i have been looking at MKIIIs lately, the price has really seemed to drop on them <8- )

Comment

man o man your car is beautiful, my friend has those rims on his 240 and they look amazing

the rain guards that are on there, how much did they cost, and where did you get them?

imrefering to the pictures on supramania

Comment

Ebay.

Comment

nice M7 man what year his it?

Comment

m7???

Its an 1987.5 turbo.

My turbo just blew 1 week ago...getting a 57 trim rebuild to get me past the 350+whp mark...looking for 400whp ( pretty easy to get ) really soon during the winter time.

I just need some 600cc injectors and a new SAFC and Boost controller and I will be set!

But I am deciding still on what external waste gated turbo set up I want to run...though I already know what I am building my custom exhaust with....4" piping and a 4" burns stainless or Boost Logic muffler...either one sounds amazing.

Probably a T3/T4 Turbonetics for fast spool...or a nice P trim T04 ( maximum .81 exhaust A/R for good top end and response down low.)

-Jonathan

Comment

M7?...ah beat me to it ^

Comment

actually, the turbo formula has changed. I just got word of an incredible deal that I can get from a close friend parting out his project for the sake of more money for a kid on the way! LOL...Actually the deal has already been made and I am going to start collecting what I need around 5 weeks from now...it should be ready!

Its going to be mean....sick....jdm...

I will update this in about a month or so.

-Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                        X