Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSLIPdrifter
    replied
    Especially uphill... climbing the touge is a turbo sport. Kinda looks like the guy got pissed off cause of the rolla on its butt and tried to gun it at the corner exit to gain some ground on him and lost it...

Leave a comment:

• silver_beast
    replied
    OUCH!!! That must of been a really sucky driver for that corolla to keep up with it, i feel for the supra that car really needed a better driver

Leave a comment:

• Ghost
    replied
    wow, crazy vid, poor supra though. i wish i could see the corolla.

Leave a comment:

• craziazzmofo66
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufio_28532
    haha, Big supra crashed, If that was me, My wallet would be hurting really bad...

haha!! my wallet wouldve been hurtin just ownin the dam car...hahaha...anyways it looked like the guy wasnt a very good driver...now i know togue isnt always about the line cause sometimes there isnt enough room to have "a line" but that road definatly had plenty of room to make things smooth...

Leave a comment:

• Rufio_28532
    replied
    haha, Big supra crashed, If that was me, My wallet would be hurting really bad...

Leave a comment:

• FC3slider88
    replied
    Hey guys, this is off topic, but how do some of you guys have signatures with pictures, I thought this site doesn't allow that or something?

Leave a comment:

• defiantfc3s
    replied
    Originally posted by turbo23
    dude defiantfc you rock, you have a quote of me for your sig...sick
    hell yea, that quote is so perfect, i couldnt have put it better.

Leave a comment:

• turbo23
    replied
    dude defiantfc you rock, you have a quote of me for your sig...sick

Leave a comment:

• gigglesnirt
    replied
    what do you mean why is it so slow? its a supra, heaviest car i've probably ever seen on the mountain roads.

Leave a comment:

• FC3slider88
    replied
    The thing is, drifting on purpose and controlling a quick and sudden oversteer while trying to grip is very different. And then you can throw in the adrenalin rushing through you while you are leading a pack of cars up a touge and the guy behind you is right on top of you. Now I do agree that he could have definetely kept it but we all have our bad days and I think there are too many factors that you don't see from just watching a video like that.

Leave a comment:

• FD3S_pilot
    replied
    dam!! poor supra...that sucks, looks like he freaked out or something when teh rear was coming out....

Leave a comment:

• defiantfc3s
    replied
    lol, just proves that you dont always need a ton of power to always come out on top.

Leave a comment:

• HoosierDrifter
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuner
    Because the guy driving it doesn't know how to drive. Fast cars just don't go fast by themselves.

wow.... wasnt expecting that crash lol.... ya.. i agree his driving lines sucked *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Leave a comment:

• Tuner
    replied
    Originally posted by Rotary Magic
    nice video.......why is the supra so slow?

Because the guy driving it doesn't know how to drive. Fast cars just don't go fast by themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Rotary Magic
    replied
    nice video.......why is the supra so slow?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X