Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005-09-19 - 1st AE86 Levin imported in Quebec

Mini shooting on the fly.

Sweet car, I love the lip and its already banged up a bit so you won't be afraid to drive it and scratch it. Is that how you got it or have you done some modifications already?

I like the magic hood :P

Comment

Originally posted by AuspeX
      Sweet car, I love the lip and its already banged up a bit so you won't be afraid to drive it and scratch it. Is that how you got it or have you done some modifications already?

I like the magic hood :P
      It's not my car

My friend bought the car last week and received it yesterday.

There were some scratches because the car was originaly a drifter. But one or our friends did some more being stupid and trying to drift it on the street without knowing the car

For the mods, I don't know...

Comment

SOWWEEETTTT!!!! man...maybe i should consider movin to canada eh?? haha anyways how much did ur friend pay to get it there??

Comment

Yeah....totally moving to Canada....

Comment

Luvin the AE86

Comment

Damn, it's been a long time since that thread but I'm here for an update!!

My 2006 Lapping season with a final bonus!

The track surrounded by Sand is called Mecaglisse and is in St-Donat, Qc.

The other track is called Autodrome St-Eustache and is in the Montreal area

Now the pics!!

Mecaglisse:

I have many more but I think that's enough...Sadly I have way less in St-Eustache but here they are:

In this one in front of me it's my friend Yami. He's the best driver I know. Sadly he only has budget for one car but he makes that little echo fly. He's one class higher than me in the lapping club.(but slower!!)

Bonus of my friend Yami

When I let him drive my car at Mecaglisse he hit a tire (first time RHD driver in not easy to drive Levin on the track)

Bonus: Last year at Shannonville!!

And to end it all: ME!!!

Comment

thats a really nice corolla man . good job. That vitz is also pimpdizzle

Comment

Working...
                X