Initial D, The Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D, The Movie

I ordered it and just watched it and was quite pleased with how it came out. Puts the fast and the furious to shame. Just wanted to know everyone elses thoughts. (if this has been posted sorry, I searched and nothing came up)

yea it was cool, just that some of it was kinda tacky (like how the evo guys dressed...hahaha) atleast way better drivin the F&F with cooler cars...and how they mad bunta all weird...but i guess its expected since buntas a drunk and all...i guess they didnt want to include that part of him in the cartoons...

Comment

I am downloading the movie right now, I hope it is good.....

Comment

make sure you get subtitles...cause i didn't ...but i still watched it...

Comment

watched befor the one w/ substitles was out and man those subtitles do make a diffrence some things changed from the series but allin all a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* movie!

Comment

is it a cartoon??

Comment

noooooo........

Comment

I thought the movie was pretty good. Those shot's were amazing, cinematography was done pretty well. I actually thought the evo guys dressed pretty cool, not saying i'm into that style but give them credit for dressing like 80's punk rock guys with nice cars. I mean its a car movie, if you love cars you'll like it. Pretty much every single car was nice, no ricey pep boy's cars. Im still trying to get the subtitled one, keep getting the one without the words..

Comment

I downloaded the movie but only got the audio part, no video, I got to download another one, lol

Comment

you guys are comparing this to fast and furious one, right?

Comment

Could you post a link so I can dl please

Comment

i just liked the semi truck with all the lights, I love those

Originally posted by Rufio_28532
                        I downloaded the movie but only got the audio part, no video, I got to download another one, lol

you need the right codec, download ffdshow

Comment

personally i didn't like it. I can't say I was disappointed because i wasn't expecting anything spectacular. It doesn't do the manga/anime justice - the characters were just awful.
                          Tak crackin his Dad's head, Bunta is big pimpin with girls on both sides of him, not to mention his leather jacket, Itsuki isn't that comic relief character, but an @**hole.

Comment

Originally posted by XanThoZ
                            personally i didn't like it. I can't say I was disappointed because i wasn't expecting anything spectacular. It doesn't do the manga/anime justice - the characters were just awful.
                            Tak crackin his Dad's head, Bunta is big pimpin with girls on both sides of him, not to mention his leather jacket, Itsuki isn't that comic relief character, but an @**hole.

o yea...i forgot about how itsuki turned out to be....hahaha....compleately diffrent

Comment

don't pirate it, just pay the 20$ and buy the movie you Poor ba$terd$ . The characters were off from the cartoon, but still an enjoyable movie. My friends who have never seen the cartoon love it. I think there should be a second one.

Comment

Working...
                              X