Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viper (dumbass drift accident #4 )

http://www.xwreck.com/sample1.html

OMFG... That had to suck... I wonder what he told his insurance...

Comment

at the track, there is nothing you tell your insurance, you just take it off, unless you would want to stage some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* saying it got wrecked on the road, but with damage like that how can you get it to drive anywhere

Comment

is this the video of the viper vs ferrari?

Comment

How was he even trying to drift...

You dont even know the story about this accident.

-Al

Comment

^^nope it's not, this takes place on the track.

Comment

It didnt seem like anyone was trying to drift. Looks like he just crashed..

Comment

if you take a close look heis back end went out way before that left turn inturn getting an early drift into the wal LOL

Comment

Why dont they design barriers to create the least amount of damage with alot of safety to spectators... like curve them more or something?

Comment

cause it's more fun this way

Comment

I saw this video a while ago and I read the story about it. I think it took place during a practice session for a driving school or something and the guy driving the viper was just a beginner. But hey that's nothin compared to what happened here in my town. After a car show, this viper was trying to impress some people on the sidewalk so he does a burnout, looses control, hits a curb. He hit just right so that the curb caught his wheel and caused him to flip over onto the sidewalk and hit 2 people. I don't think anyone was seriously hurt. I didn't see this happen but everyone was talking about it. I was just in disbelief as to how someone could burnout and then flip their car over and manage to hit 2 bystanders.

Comment

im thinking the guy wanted to downshift into 3rd gear, and maybe downshifted into 1st by accident causing the rear tires to lock up...

Comment

roger that hoosier.. i was gonna post looks like the car got basicly shiftlocked into that position.. lots of damage though.. gotta suck

Comment

Well i guess we could use this as an example of how not to shift-lock

Comment

Working...
                            X