Go-Cart drifting...will...sort of.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go-Cart drifting...will...sort of.

I don't know if you guys seen this...i just thought i'd share it with you guys. I got it from another site. I say if he really wanted to drift... he'd take out Japanese D1 Drivers with ease.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....6A7EADAC3A&p=0

enjoy!!!

I say if he really wanted to drift... he'd take out Japanese D1 Drivers with ease.
    I really dont think so.

But thats a gokart w/ a gixxer engine right? Thats pretty insane on a go kart.

Comment

that is one sick gokart.

Comment

Originally posted by Raziel
        I really dont think so.

But thats a gokart w/ a gixxer engine right? Thats pretty insane on a go kart.
        I bet you he could. If 150ps AE86 can compete and win in D1GP a 110ps Go-Cart can win with ease.

Comment

idk how much angle you could pull with that though, since it doesnt look like it has much steering angle

Comment

wow this is still around I remember seeing this clip a couple years ago

NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
              idk how much angle you could pull with that though, since it doesnt look like it has much steering angle
              with no wheel wells that can be fixed easily

Comment

nice sweater. but seriously if he competed in d1 he would die. no doubt about it. he would die. i'm suprised he didnt die there.

Comment

yeah even if he doesnt die running solo (running into a wall or hitting the grass and flipping), if he tandem runs another car, the gokart may be too low to see, and get run over.

Comment

guys its sorta a joke, you dont actually tihnk they would allow him in would you? i mean i dont tihnk there is one rule that car can comply with, its not a factory vehicle, its got no rollcage, (maybe that was d1 that required em) but anyway there is just no possible way. it would be fun to see a go kart d1 though, i drive at the rotax league and every once in a while you'll get some track that is like sliding through every corner, only problem is its just way to easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X