No announcement yet.

Build a D1GP car in 21 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow car is amazing. i like the orange wheels lol.

Comment

Very nice car, arent those wheels Work Emotions??

Comment

They are indeed yes

Comment

Man.... awesome....car...

Couple days back i was looking around on a few drifting sites and ran across a pic of your car spewing flames.... looked a little more... and was very impressed. Your s14 is one of the most innovative and well put together drift cars that ive seen.

Bravo.

Comment

Rock and roll man, that's hot shiznit! Best of luck at Irwindale too.

B-Wurm

Comment

You are my hero! Very curious to know details of the cutting and fitting for the top mount intercooler.

Comment

Originally posted by D1champ
                You are my hero! Very curious to know details of the cutting and fitting for the top mount intercooler.
                I think you meant v-mount intercooler, but yes i would like to know more too!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Morrison

omg that is the f**ken sickist exhaust setup ever!
                  :clap hands:

Comment

Originally posted by D1champ
                    Details = It's bloody difficult ... What specifically would you like to know?

There's a trailer for the new Option Vid of Silverstone at http://www.v-opt.co.jp/index.html .. Check out how stupid I look when being interviewed by Kazama and Nomura

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Morrison
                      Details = It's bloody difficult ... What specifically would you like to know?
                      Well, I can see how you redid the end tanks, but i'd like to know how you supported the Rad underneath and provided bracing for the cut OE rad support.

Comment

Rad support is a peice of 2mm aluminium sheet that doubles as the lower ducting,

it then has a square section tube with holes drilled for the mounting points of the rad to sit in.. We welded 2 simple right angle brackets to the IC to mount it to the slam panel, and originally made a threaded adjusting bar that mounted to the new headlight support bracket, to adjust the height, but the setup was so strong we didn't actually need it in the end.

Comment

Working...
                        X