drift day 28 pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brainfood
    i have been meaning to ask how the site is supported? I am willing to pay for good pics but then I dont want them published so it depends on what the site owner wants
    We are at every Drift Day.. feel free to come and shoot the breeze with us and discuss buisness if you want.. your call to approach us. We are there for you guys after all.

And for everyone else.. Drift Day 28 is now up on the site. Sorry for the delay. Been to busy to comment on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift
      We are at every Drift Day.. feel free to come and shoot the breeze with us and discuss buisness if you want.. your call to approach us. We are there for you guys after all.

And for everyone else.. Drift Day 28 is now up on the site. Sorry for the delay. Been to busy to comment on anything.

thanks guys! you rock got some awsome pics of me, i especially like this one:

Comment

Some good ones of me too thanks a lot I will hit you up at the next drift day I am at. Do you ever do any videos I need to get some video together for a promo vid. I love how you can see the chunk of tire comming off in this pic. Soon I will have more angle!!!!

Comment

Some good ones of me too thanks a lot I will hit you up at the next drift day I am at. Do you ever do any videos I need to get some video together for a promo vid. I love how you can see the chunk of tire comming off in this pic. Soon I will have more angle!!!!

We do take video, and might expand more on that soon. Still working out the details. But I'll see what I have from that DD.

Comment

Are you going to WSIR Oval on nov. 19th?

Comment

Are you going to WSIR Oval on nov. 19th?
              Get me the info and well look into it. Please and Thank you.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X