• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rx8

anyone have footage of rx8 drifting yet

http://www.mazdatrix.com/8movies/rx8drifting.mpg

Comment

thanks. i asked like years ago and finally my dream has come true.

Comment

I dont know if its a drifting vid because I havnt seen it but if your a member of racingflix.com try this one... http://www.racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=608&p=3 it has a rx-8 vursing a golf, an alfa, and a honda s2k. see ya!

Comment

Didnt think RX8s could drift that well. Its a good vid.

Comment

Originally posted by One Drift
            Didnt think RX8s could drift that well. Its a good vid.
            Well, RX-8s shine better on the curves than the straights...

Comment

MY WISH HAS COME TRUE!!!!!!!! thanx.

Comment

when it first came out they had a feature on it on car and driver TV and they were slidin it around a bit. i sat in one and ive had a burning question ever since....there was no clutch in it just paddle shifting...is that the automatic version? i hope there is a version with old school shifting and a clutch so you can do the ol side brake with the clutch in...and clutch pops..and and and....yeah its seems like it would be much better. Oh and the Ebrake looks so wicked....what a beautiful machine.

Comment

not to shabby....

Comment

well a few months ago i took it for a test drive and had a chance to rotate it in a parking lot. The sales man was not happy about that one but didnt say anything. the car is nimble and tyte but low in power compared to its competition that I have tested.

Comment

the six speed gear box is nice and the carbon fiber drive shaft handels a 8000 rpm drop like a champ the car a little snap happy stock!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X