Pirates VS Ninja Drift Event pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates VS Ninja Drift Event pics?

So uh, anyone, anywhere...didja get any good pics or vids at PIR yesterday?

I barely got any pics, my camera likes to create a vaccuum around genitals...which is to say it sucks. Half the pics I took didn't even come up when I loaded them onto my computer, I was lucky to get the 4 or 5 I did get. Here's what I have though.

Awesome car, really good driver, Wes is his name I believe:

This little Datsun pickup seemed to have a bit of trouble keeping its feet planted, but the driver did well for what it was.

Sadly those are all the pics of cars that made it, however I do have proof of a very rare phenomenon. Most people don't believe it, but Pirates CAN coexist with Ninja. (Sorry, don't know the name of the pirate, but that's me and my buddy Joe)

However Ninja don't like extemporaneous photos. (My old friends Shane and Joe, and myself on the right)

Enjoy

The Pirate is my little brother Gerald.
    I was driving the coupe with the pink wheels.

Comment

the guy i always see in sellwood! if you see a bronco drifting honk and say hi

Comment

dont forget smashing my bloody fingers in the door!!!

check out dylanwiggins.com under gallery and than CARS...its posted up same with some other events weve done that hes taken pics at!

Comment

Originally posted by Spy001
          the guy i always see in sellwood! if you see a bronco drifting honk and say hi

omg bronco was the first vehicle I ever owned,

HELL YEAH

Comment

the things freakin stiff in the rear eh? i got a 1985 and it handles better than most cars on the road. fun stuff.

oh and Eric, it was only ONE finger, sheesh. haha just playing, I'm sorry. maybe you should post some pics of THAT.

Comment

Had an 86, I put it on 2 wheels way too many times, thats why I went with someTHING with less rollover potential.

only regret is that I never got to take off the rear shell.
              Last edited by hatebbobbarker; 11-02-2005, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                Had an 86, I put it on 2 wheels way too many times, thats why I went with someone with less rollover potential.

only regret is that I never got to take off the rear shell.

what the hell are you talking about rollover potential?

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
                  what the hell are you talking about rollover potential?
                  edited for clarity, keep in mind were talking about broncos

Comment

Working...
                  X