No announcement yet.

My first Real Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Lateral-G, ya Gave me a good idea on how to hold my front end together till new bumper and fenders come in.

I still think your stitch job is better than mine.

Wrecked my car a day before i saw this post.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Oh and the wreck??? ... well i guess logging companies dont like drifters... as they decided to leave a few in the middle of the road. Didnt see it till it was tooo late.

Comment

Rock on man!!! Zip ties add character!

Comment

you started a new fashion

Comment

haha oh man, wider rims..plus spacers...please.

that was a clean crash..my crashes consist of killing my suspension and having pieces of my bumper flying everywhere

edit: minus the pieces flying everywhere

Comment

hahaha yeah ive been looking into spacers... but other stuff keeps comin up. at some point ill get rims. But when it comes down to it... im always like... Rims or __________ ( 2way LSD, Turbo, Tranny Parts etc... )

Comment

like right now im debating on whether or not to fix my front end... or get a Kaaz 2way. (viscous goin out on me) Rims... nah not yet

Comment

Damn, these are really starting to look bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* for soem reason!!!!

Comment

get your lsd welded for $100. is it 5 spd yet or am i thinking of another car?

Comment

Originally posted by HasNoTiresLeft
                      hahaha yeah ive been looking into spacers... but other stuff keeps comin up. at some point ill get rims. But when it comes down to it... im always like... Rims or __________ ( 2way LSD, Turbo, Tranny Parts etc... )

haha...i think exactly the same way!! (hum...wheels or everything else?!?! i can always paint my wheels and make myself think that they're new...haha)
                      anyways lateral-g srry about the crash...it happens to the best of us...consider this a lesson well learned...and that u and ur car r ok+ that stitch work is really awsome!! i have a friend with a datsun 510 that uses duct tape to hold his fenders inplace...hahah...

Comment

Auch, it actually kinda hurts just lookin at those pics ... hope your car will get better, maybe I should send flowers Nahh just kinding, these things happends and it's really frustrating, but at least the car didn't get totalled ... tried that, not funny when insurance dn't cover And it didn't even look that bad from the outside.
                        Last edited by omega2oo5; 11-09-2005, 11:06 AM.

Comment

markeese180sx get your lsd welded for $100. is it 5 spd yet or am i thinking of another car?
                          Sooo very close to the 5 speed. All im waiting on is my driveshaft to come in.

What i got

5 Speed tranny (65k on it)
                          Centerforce Stage 2 clutch
                          Fidanza Flywheel / W dowel pins
                          Flywheel Bolts... (expensive 6bux a bolt)
                          Master/Slave Cylinders (Nissan)
                          Taka Clutch Lines
                          Clutch Pedal (Nissan)
                          Stock Shifter
                          Last edited by HasNoTiresLeft; 11-09-2005, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Damn! Sorry to hear about your wreck man! I remember the thread you posted when you first had your car how ever many months ago it was.

Atleast you're alright and all the damage is cosmetic only. And the stitch job looks pretty damn good!! Battle scars baby.

Comment

actually ... i think it looks better now! good job.

Comment

Originally posted by nitroboy24
                                Damn! Sorry to hear about your wreck man! I remember the thread you posted when you first had your car how ever many months ago it was.

Atleast you're alright and all the damage is cosmetic only. And the stitch job looks pretty damn good!! Battle scars baby.
                                yeah i remember everyone was commenting about how clean his s14 was...and how it was original paint and what not. still, i think the car looks awesome, cause your stiches are so neat...like up to japanese neatness standards

Comment

Working...
                                X