X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86, what would your rate it?

thats what im talking about levin power baby must be nice

Comment

needs more negative offset or wider wheel/tire in the rear. Specs?

Comment

7 out of 10 IF it had wheels in the back like it did in the front......

Comment

Originally posted by yukio@jic-magic
          you do realize that 86's cant have much if any rear camber cause of the way the rear suspension is designed
          Edit-sweet 86 10 outta 10 cause its doing what its supposed to be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
            you do realize that 86's cant have much if any rear camber cause of the way the rear suspension is designed

you do realize wheel offset has nothing to do with camber settings. he basically said the rear wheels need to be pushed out torwards the fenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
              Right...

I'm not talking about camber. I'm talking about OFFEST and TIRE/WHEEL width. It has nothing to do with camber.

Comment

8.9 out of ten. It is a clean, simple, pink toyota. Nothing flashy, just 100% function (i think) and i like it

Comment

rawr

10/10

looks turbo (vmount i see?)

who cares if wheels arent flush. go to a car show and check out some riced out civics and scions if all you care about is wheels.

Comment

we'll see how you do at race wars, then we'll talk.

Comment

9 out of 10

In the first picture, looks like the front and rear wheels should be switched... but the rears look wider in the second picture. the rest is perfect.

Comment

Its obvious he’s brought a set of wheels (very nice I might add) that are nice and wide on the rear for the street, so he’s got plenty of traction, and then just swaps them for the track so then all the traction is up front where its needed, ive got 9.5” on the rear for my skyline and some 7”s and 8”s for the front and when im on the track I just swap them I also push them out with 25mm spacers so it widens the track a little more so its nice and stable, heaps of people over here do it to, who gives a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* what it looks like, as long as it helps it getting sideways
                        Anyway back to your car very nice 10 out 10
                        Last edited by DSD; 11-13-2005, 03:59 AM.

Comment

10/10 Because It's Aussie

Comment

8/10 what is with the head light that bug me and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by yukio@jic-magic
                              thats the first thing I noticed

Comment

Working...
                              X