rc dori dori video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

man, that was so cool. But i was wondering if there was a site where these were sold. I dont really want teh chassis, but i want the bodies, the skyline and the rx7 are awsome. Now, i dont speak any japanese, but i did notice the add att eh end for teh car. So, i figured that there would have to be a site about teh cars.

And MrodDrft i can view your pics, dont know if you took them done, but if its just not working, i can host them for you. Because i want to see the pics

Thanks Guys

Comment

sorry, i took them down ill put them back on give me a few mins. Those bodies u cant get in the US sorry

Comment

well, i figured that, but i just wanted to see if there was someway to import them or something...

Comment

yea u could i dont know wat company they are from. The chassis is HPI though u can get that here

Comment

Comment

This happened yesterday, hit and ice patch mid drift and then went at the curb...

Comment

When birds attack part : Drift

Foregot to mention the other celsior is my friends. Mine is the one with the vented headlight
                  Last edited by MrodDrft; 01-28-2004, 08:40 PM.

Comment

damn, that a pretty cool car. Ive always wanted a RC car, and im getting ready to get one. Im looking at electric to start out with, and get use to the driving. But, do you think drifting with a nitro rc car would be different? Becuase i would think that that would be a little to much power.

And damn, you must of been going pretty fast to break the rear ax. when drifting, but of course these are practly real cars And maybe you can help me out on my purchase, becuase i get a little confused with it comes to chassis size and all that crap

thanks for hosting the pics again.

Comment

For drifting u defiently want electric. For some rc drifting info hit up www.rcdrift.com or ask me anything u wanna know.

Heres the "Drift thread" where they post their setups Drift thread
                      Last edited by MrodDrft; 01-28-2004, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                          For drifting u defiently want electric. For some rc drifting info hit up www.rcdrift.com or ask me anything u wanna know.

Heres the "Drift thread" where they post their setups Drift thread
                          Damet you beat me!!!

I go as NitroBoy24 on those forums also....Heh, what a surprise!!

I just got my NTC3 RTR with a 2-speed two days ago and have 3 tanks through it. One more and I can lean that baby out!!
                          (ntc3=nitro powered touring car)

And the stock .12 engine + a 2-speed=55 mph!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X