No announcement yet.

Cadillac in Michigan (Video Clip)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to come off like "Safety Sam" but did you notice how close everyone was standing to the cars.... even in Dado's video there was some guy standing just to the outside of the corner. Hell, the video guy nearly dropped the camera when the car came his direction hitting the wall......

Come on guys, people getting run over because of a "hung throttle" or some other "it will never get over here" accident have a way of people not having Drifting at their venues.....

Dado and his car are very cool, I hate-it for the dude who wasted his right side, but MAN that crash could have been WAY WORSE!!!!! I've been to events where people have been hurt by "freak" things.... We have to use our heads..... There's a reason they are called accidents.... nobody means for bad stuff to happen.....

Ok, I'm off my soap box now......

DV

Comment

sweet, the car sounds great at full sing, but it has a red neck truck kind of sound when it idles, to me its kind of disturbing. But I love the look of that car, especially when its sideways

Comment

Very sweet, sounds great. But damn if having a cage is mildly modded then I must be way behind. I also think that guy standing in the middle w/ white shirt is just asking to be hit. That would definately not be allowed at my local track.

Comment

Motor is a Stock Cts-v. But still thats what 400hp. The guy who drives it doesnt even own the car. Yeah I agree that everyone was way to close to the track. I was next to go before fedors crash and when he hit I had people jumping back on my car. I had glass and Fiberglass and even pieces of carbon fiber in my car, so that tells u how close people were.

Comment

Maybe you guys should talk to the MSA to do some demonstration runs at Auto City during one of their Supermodified events.

They ran Auto City twice last year (once in July and once in August) and a methanol burning 468ci big block is one of the few things that could make the Caddy seem quiet.

Comment

What up, Yeah I have a event called Drift Battle at Auto City once a year.. THis was a open drift day called SPEEDRiFT. Most the time the drivers never go on the out side bend and all a sudden they I didnt get every one out the entrance enough, but after fedor took a spill people where like got the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out the way.

Oh well next event the safty rules are trippled.. and pay to run went up too.. good work boners ;-)

I would like to thank every one who did come out and was safe and had a good time.. Dado was awesome out there ! If you guys want i will make a video clip.
              Last edited by jwoo; 11-28-2005, 12:34 PM.

Comment

I remember that cady its nuts. Im in the video lol. Stinks that Fedor hit the wall, tho I did get a nice picture as he became one w/ the wall. It was the perfect first drifting event for me, it had lots of cars, smoke and even a crash. I can't wait till there is another event in Michigan.

Adios
                Josh

Comment

yeah that event was fun SPEEDRiFT events are most the time. keep track of MI and MID WEST drifting on http://www.projectaspec.com , thx for supporting yo!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                    Very sweet, sounds great. But damn if having a cage is mildly modded then I must be way behind. I also think that guy standing in the middle w/ white shirt is just asking to be hit. That would definately not be allowed at my local track.
                    sorry to bring the thread back from the dead but wanted to update with some info on the car. It had no cage the only mods are:

Coilovers, somewhat stripped interior, intake, headers, side exhaust, dyno tuned, and lots of vinyl HP was 370 to the wheels.

The car was not mine, Moore Cadillac from Virginia owned the car. I drove it for a full season to promote their motorsports division. Trying to work out a deal with other companies to build another one to compete in Formula D since Moore Cadillac is not interested to compete anymore. Their client base is 35 and above so for them it wouldn't work financially to compete in Formula D.

BTW Tadashi do you have more videos from that day? Would like to see more footage a little less shaky
                    Last edited by Dado; 02-12-2006, 10:44 AM.

Comment

then wth are they gonna do with the caddy?

p.s.- is that you getting arrested on streetfire for doing donuts in front of cops in a bmw? if so... umm why?

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDrifter
                        then wth are they gonna do with the caddy?

p.s.- is that you getting arrested on streetfire for doing donuts in front of cops in a bmw? if so... umm why?

It's for sale in their showroom. Supposedly they are asking 44k. The car only has 1,000 miles. Pampered and very well taken care of

That was me doing the donuts in front of the cops but I did not go to jail. I got a 50 dollar ticket for no front tags

Comment

Working...
                        X