• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Very Nice GT3 twin drifting

Great vid

.avi]Sick Twin Drifting

404 - File not found

By the way, in your sig...it's spelled, "corner". Just a heads up.

Comment

Re: Very Very Nice GT3 twin drifting

Originally posted by S14-Kidd
      Great vid

.avi]Sick Twin Drifting

I believe you wanted to post this.
      http://gaijinseito.infocule.com/Gaij...20[DM].avi

Comment

Does anyone know I good drift set-up in GT3? I have one but I barely have control over the car? Anyone?

Comment

www.gtplanet.com ....
          i been drifting on GT2 and ever since GT3 came out. go to that site, forums, GT3, drifting, and then go look at the first few posts for setups.

i cant wait for GT4....tons of cars, sileighty and even the levin are available in Gt4....u can get the wheel too which turns 900 degrees like a real wheel also.....mhmmmmmm

Comment

I like to hit up Seattle Circuit in the Mustang Cobra R. Best tips I can give you is that tire selection, clutch selection, and suspension tune play a big role.

Comment

Originally posted by CTAD
              www.gtplanet.com ....
              i been drifting on GT2 and ever since GT3 came out. go to that site, forums, GT3, drifting, and then go look at the first few posts for setups.

i cant wait for GT4....tons of cars, sileighty and even the levin are available in Gt4....u can get the wheel too which turns 900 degrees like a real wheel also.....mhmmmmmm
              The Sileighty is also available in GT2
              Last edited by Superman.nl; 01-21-2004, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VRDjr
                404 - File not found

By the way, in your sig...it's spelled, "corner". Just a heads up.

Thanx but I was already aware of the typo. I just wanted to leave it as it was.

Comment

good drift video = lnkin park/powerman 5000 song

Comment

That is so funny. When I see GT2 and GT3, all I think of is Porsche. Not some video game. I wanted to see a video of a pair of Porsche GT3's drifting darn it!

Comment

Ha HA Ha

sry bout the misunderstanding. I do have a vid of a GT3(porsche) drifting but dont know anyplace that'll host it

Comment

Working...
                      X