No announcement yet.

FC rain drift video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol that is pretty reckless..im surprised no one called the cops on you or anything , it was actually kind of funny to see them staring at you

Comment

this and the coming F&F movie is type of stuff that puts a bad light on drifting and you're not helping
      WTF were you thinking!? do it somewhere secluded dumb shyt AWAY from neighborhoods and other cars
      now i see why most of the original posters dont come here anymore....

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
        this and the coming F&F movie is type of stuff that puts a bad light on drifting and you're not helping
        WTF were you thinking!? do it somewhere secluded dumb shyt AWAY from neighborhoods and other cars
        Arent you from Okinawa? If you are, then why should you care? This wont effect you, all the way in Japan!

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
          Did you read one of my posts on the first page? Like I said, this video was from a while ago, and I don't really do this stuff anymore and if I had a secluded place I would have done it there. And also that isn't really a neghborhood, it's the main street that leads into downtown. And if you read my post on the first page, there is no way I can give drifting a bad light because drifting simply doesn't exist in my town. Everyone thinks its some guy just messing around in his car and no one will ever know that what I do is called "drifting". Here I get put in the same category as dumb ricers doing burnouts in their civics. Plus I have street drifted for about 2 - 3 years and I have never had any "close calls" to hitting any car or person. That's because I'm smart and I don't just bust a drift anywhere in any situation.

Comment

driftersil80, thanks for your support. You seem to be the only one on here that is not hell bent on the whole "streetdrifting is the devil" mentality. And you actually realize that it isn't that bad. Now what they do in japan, that is reckless. They even drift into oncomming traffic. Yet when we see videos from Japan we're all like sweeeeettttttt, awesome. And it is quite awesome, but a lot more reckless than what I do.

Originally posted by driftersil80
            Yes! It works!

Thats a pretty cool video. Ive always LOVED street drifting more than any other kind of drifting. My main goal is to become a pretty good street drifter. I really dont care about touge/track stuff.

Comment

HAHA, I am not supporting or dissing street drifting, but, most the people that are raising a fuss about it, will probably be the ricers who go and see F&F3 and like it. Most you guys probably dont even have a car, cuhz if you did, you would understand, not everywhere has mountains, and track days are rare/hella expensive. Don't hate the guy for going out there and getting his dorifto on.
              I don't condone drifting near people, but then again, I know your not the only one who does it.
              Also, I have seen vids of the pro's tearing up the streets sometimes. Would any of you tell the pro's they are stupid? how do you think most of them learned. I am sure they didn't take it to the touge their first time ever drifting
              Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 12-01-2005, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Nice vid man, seems like you got some good spots around your area, its nice to see another FC drifter out there....its raining where i am now, maybe ill hit up some spots.....lol

Comment

Thanks for the support man. You make a good point that everyone has to learn somehow and that is exactly how I learned. I started with street drifting in the snow, then rain, and when it came time to drift on the dry that's when I would not attempt it on public streets because it is too dangerous. Snow/rain stuff is pretty slow and I almost never hit any curbs when I spun. Now when I moved to dry I understeered once in a parking lot, and went over the curb right into a corn field. That was probably my biggest ever "wreck" even though somehow nothing got damaged.

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                  HAHA, I am not supporting or dissing street drifting, but, most the people that are raising a fuss about it, will probably be the ricers who go and see F&F3 and like it. Most you guys probably dont even have a car, cuhz if you did, you would understand, not everywhere has mountains, and track days are rare/hella expensive. Don't hate the guy for going out there and getting his dorifto on.
                  I don't condone drifting near people, but then again, I know your not the only one who does it.
                  Also, I have seen vids of the pro's tearing up the streets sometimes. Would any of you tell the pro's they are stupid? how do you think most of them learned. I am sure they didn't take it to the touge their first time ever drifting

Comment

Thanks, although I now have an s14 I still really wish I had my fc because no one seems to drift them that much and the ones that do are never really any good (at least none that I have seen at events were ever good). So I love seeing an fc drift, especially if the person can drift it well. I defenitely want to have an fc sometime in the future just as a dedicated track/drift car.

Originally posted by Cobra_R
                    Nice vid man, seems like you got some good spots around your area, its nice to see another FC drifter out there....its raining where i am now, maybe ill hit up some spots.....lol

Comment

I have witnessed street drifting in Japan, and its not perticularly "safe". It was 1 or 2 in the morning, yet there WAS some traffic. There were probably 6 or so cars drifting in a line as well. They conducted it all pretty safely, really no different than FC3Sliders vid. Also, it was hilaroius because all that happened RIGHT in front of (literally directly in front of) a police station. And this was going on for a few hours aswell! I guess what im trying to say is that the street drift scene over there is 10000000x's bigger than over here and nobody freaks out about it. Also, I cant believe people are still freaking out about 3F3F. I can almost guarantee than 99% of "ricers" know what drifting is already. Remember, they are import car enthusiasts too! The people you have to worry about are high-school kids who werent even into cars before watchin 3F3F. Theyre the ones who will go out and inexperiencedly try to drift.....

Comment

Drifting in front of a police station for hours, that is so awesome. And yeah, I am interested in seeing all the people who will go and try to drift after they see 3F3F. Those will be the dangerous people to watch for. I got into to drifting when I got my fc and I had to drive it in the snow and I thought it was really fun, then I found out that what I was doing is drifting. Before the fc, I too was a "ricer". I had a 91 accord dx with a wing, altezza's, glow guages, etc. But its a good thing my friends were not idiots and I slowly began to appreciate different forms of racing and learned that there is more to cars than cruisin around and trying to streetrace people. And when I got my fc, I completely fell in love with drifting and driving fr cars, and the whole "ricer" look and lifestyle just became really dumb to me.

Originally posted by driftersil80
                        I have witnessed street drifting in Japan, and its not perticularly "safe". It was 1 or 2 in the morning, yet there WAS some traffic. There were probably 6 or so cars drifting in a line as well. They conducted it all pretty safely, really no different than FC3Sliders vid. Also, it was hilaroius because all that happened RIGHT in front of (literally directly in front of) a police station. And this was going on for a few hours aswell! I guess what im trying to say is that the street drift scene over there is 10000000x's bigger than over here and nobody freaks out about it. Also, I cant believe people are still freaking out about 3F3F. I can almost guarantee than 99% of "ricers" know what drifting is already. Remember, they are import car enthusiasts too! The people you have to worry about are high-school kids who werent even into cars before watchin 3F3F. Theyre the ones who will go out and inexperiencedly try to drift.....

Comment

thats BOLD im surprised no one called the cops.

Comment

Yeah, well we get out of there pretty fast, only stay around for about a minute or two. But I have had cops called on me once or twice and I have been lucky because I either left before they get there or I am in an area where when they come in, they have to turn around to follow me as I leave (and usually a cop will take his time, get behind you, stay on you for a while and then pull you over) and I use the time that they are turning around to get away (I know almost every road in my small town so I can usally get away. But me and my friends have been caught before messing around in a parking lot and the cop let us go. There have also been 3 or 4 times that I drifted right in front of cops before (not on purpose ofcourse). These weren't huge long drifts or anyting but once a cop followed me forever but then didn't do anything and sometimes they must not be paying attention because they don't go after me at all. Then there are the stupid moments like me getting pulled over for accidentaly chirping my tire for like a second in the rain. Got a warning for that.
                            Originally posted by prophet
                            thats BOLD im surprised no one called the cops.

Comment

yea it was a good video but *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* it i dont care haha, i mean i think its a joke when these people say go up to the mountains and drift, they're all streets that people drive on is what they dont understand, no matter where you go there is a risk of hitting someone you just gotta be smart.

btw-i dont think fnf is going to ruin drifting anymore than intial d did, basically saying, kids who dont know *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* are already going up to the mountains and driving like idiots, sure it did introduce a lot of drifting into the us, but wont fnf do that also then as well?

Comment

YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTINUED THE DRIFT AND DID THE S CURVE, sorry about the caps lock.

Comment

Working...
                                X