X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who said FF drift sucks!

check this out.....

http://my.so-net.net.tw/s3sport323/cv4.wmv

Lysard thats like a week old here and a very old Option dvd thats been ripped. Your going to get flamed doing this

Comment

drift xtreme took the words right out of my mouth

Comment

oo...
        i just get the link....

Comment

Take a fu**ing walk pal ! No one care about FWD civics drifting. I so tired of you clowns posting. Please leave.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrewS14
            Take a fu**ing walk pal ! No one care about FWD civics drifting. I so tired of you clowns posting. Please leave.

cry about it already

Comment

Yo drew, you have posted a lot of stuff I agree with and we are S14 brothers but why are you yellin at the kid. Its obviously a good video of some great driving. He didnt post "I love civics, I have a body kit and neons, I can dorifuto" He just posted a good vid. I like it. Ive seen it before. That is some incredible sliding for a FF. Why all the hate?

Comment

Before you post, search on what your topic is...thats why we have a search button right up there... ..

Comment

I have to say, drifting FF will probably get you laughed at, but the guys in this video showed their talent. Yes it looks hoopty and bizzare with the rear wheels not turning, and yes, they are losing more speed than they would if they were driving FR, but they do an alright job of showing how sideways you can get an FF, even if they have to constantly use the E-brake.

Comment

Maybe you need to take a walk Drew until you can play nicely with others on the playground. So what if he likes FWD drifting. I'd lay money that that guy in that Civic would spank you on a drift course, street or anywhere else you tried him.

The guy's new and got excited bout that clip and wanted to air it. So what. If you didn't like it you shouldnt have watched much less waste you precious time flaming a reply out to him.

As for this thread, yea you get flamed really quickly posting a thread like this. As you can see, some are nice about it and some are not.

Comment

I did some FF drifting with my friend in my moms hyundai elantra(140hp baby)! I got it pretty sidewayz... but i forgot to shift down....

Comment

I hate FF's but I'm biased.

maybe he should get spinners for his back tires so it doesnt look like hes pulling the e-brake.
                        Last edited by Rooney; 01-22-2004, 08:32 PM.

Comment

...uhm...elantra has 140hp?? not to shocking, but still not bad for a Hyundai......that cars horrible..the handlings so scary...i wouldnt touch that car with a stick dude...its so shitty...i remmember my mom rented one from that one place it sooked...but im not going to argue w/ you...just going to say....way to go on not shifting down..lol

Comment

I would have to disagree with you.... i mean ya its got a fair amount of body roll but that car is surprisingly fast for a Hyundai. I never would of thought that it would be even be close to fast but i guess I underestimated it. My dad has a 1999 Elantra Wagon auto and my moms is a 2000 Elantra Sedan 5 spd. O yeah and I got the car up to 102 mph on a little more than 1/4 mile(like 3/8 of a mile). And look at the new Tiburon.... 170hp, front end designed by porshe.... 6 spd.... not a bad car. Alright... thats it from me.
                            Last edited by 2years180sx; 01-22-2004, 09:11 PM.

Comment

that brake sliding crap looks pretty cool but it looks easier that when trying to drift with a rwd car. I cant wait till i get my new s14. i miss my old one.
                              www.240sx2envy.onlineshowoff.com

Comment

Working...
                              X