22 Minute D1GP USA vs. Japan 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 Minute D1GP USA vs. Japan 2005

Please leave some feedback on my video. I hope everyone enjoys it although the quality of video is lacking.

http://files.filefront.com/D1GP2005L.../fileinfo.html

i believe the file size should be around 198 mb.

Wow...22 minute video...hehe...I'm downloading now. Thanks!

Comment

Grr..that site is really difficult to download from. It hasn't even kicked in yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelX
        Grr..that site is really difficult to download from. It hasn't even kicked in yet?
        wow i was just gonna comment how well it worked...i was downloading at 300kb/s average...and it connected faster than ever

Comment

It keeps giving me a connection error.

Comment

i got it, thank you very much! it downloaded very well.

Comment

it startd downloading..then stopped in the middle

Comment

cool to see it from a different angle, thanks. i had no problems downloading it at all. he won on 12/17 though

Comment

Uh...after watching it...wow. I honestly thought Sakuma won...but realizing the fact that the video tells a totally different story than what the judges see, I can see that they were so close, it was anyone's ballgame.

That's one thing about video...it's basically not through the judge's eyes, so it's unreliable to use it to judge their performances.

The ending was pretty exciting...I wonder how Taniguchi would have fared this year. The US drivers are more on top of their game than ever...

Comment

Vid

Thank god for DSL!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X