• Show
Clear All

• whoa, try to beat this angle?

http://www.neo-force.net/linkc/linkc...mv&file=no1161

wow, that made my day

Comment

what makes it so special is that his second run kicks even more a$$

Comment

\/\/ () \/\/ !!!!! thats majorly impressive!!!! who is that and what majic lamp did he rub to get those skills???? bc i want it!

Comment

you wanna see impressive??? check out this post to see this vid of a rally car having amazing angle at about 45 seconds into the vid

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
            you wanna see impressive??? check out this post to see this vid of a rally car having amazing angle at about 45 seconds into the vid
            seen it but the 180sx didn't have its front wheels pulling it out of a half spin

Comment

looks like a save to me

Comment

I heard that something JUST LIKE THAT happened at D1 in Japan a month or so ago. It was supposed to have been done by a guy in a C34 Laurel.

Comment

the second run is awesome the first run would still be considered a spin I think because he lost momentum. Judges are there I wonder how it was scored

Comment

first run he slows down ALOT.

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
                      first run he slows down ALOT.
                      with angle like that you have to slow down. angle that great scrubs a lot of speed unless you are going really fast. that track is too narrow to go fast

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                        with angle like that you have to slow down. angle that great scrubs a lot of speed unless you are going really fast. that track is too narrow to go fast
                        which equals a bad run...

Anyone with power could do what he did in that first run...

Find video of Miki Ryuji on that track (not in the top secret car, cant remember what he was driving), he does some crazy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* w/o messing up.

Comment

You have to admit the second run was the money.

Comment

Well, the first one just a nice save. He get's too much angle and has to lock up the front wheels to recover. However, he deserves kudos for getting back on the throttle and continue the drift! Good spirit!

Second run was ok. The line is not perfect, but the angle is nice and steady. Speed is hard to judge really...

Here's another clip of an extreme angle. Allthough I am sure he went for a big angle, I doubt that he wanted it to be THAT big. In situations like this, power is your friend. Having said that, his timing was perfect! You can see he's slowing down a lot and he's on full lock. A tenth of a second later on the gas and he would most likely have been in some trouble...

www.fsr.no/videos/TezukaJZ82.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by kairles
                              looks like a save to me

Comment

Working...
                              X