Most Powerful Drift Cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Powerful Drift Cars?

This post has been created to find the most powerful drift cars in the world!. I want pics,videos or any information on the cars that you come up with. Anything is welcome, any make or model, any engine from anywhere in the world. Do your searches and see what you can come up with.

I will start off with one that I found. It is the CAPA performance Holden Commodore drift ute from Australia. It has a 409 cui 6.0l LS1 Cast block V8 engine with a Vortech centrifugal supercharger. It makes 1022 RWHP and runs on 17x11" wheels. I have seen this thing and it goes hard. I have set the bar with this car see if you can do better.
    Attached Files

it also only has 235 tires out back IIRC, which is gaaaaay for that much power.

and cast what block? lol

Comment

when did drifting become about big power? it will probably go unchallanged because 1022whp is a waste of money.

Comment

that car is awesome! the australians know how to do it! i do agree over 1000whp is not nessisary but that is just so cool lol!...... i got nothin

Comment

Cast Iron block man, the 6.0ltr truck block. Cmon Mike I thought you were all into LS1's you should have known that hehe (just messn with ya). Hmmm 1000hp drift car. To be honest, sounds retarded to me. Would probably impress me if we were into drag racing or dyno runs. But in the drift world power output is not what impresses people, its the driver skill that does. So whoever drifts that 1000hp car, hats off to you. Must have great throttle control.

Comment

Big power huh? JR's Mustang that just won D1 Irwindale makes over 700 rear wheel at only 11psi of boost. We maxed the motor at 1855 but figured that was over kill. After this entire year i have seen that mad horsepower can equal stupid mistakes. But like you said, hats off to the mad mad behind that wheel! Just think, never clutch kick again, just tap the gas........

Why don't we ever get the cool cars in the states? I swear everywhere else has such kick a**s**s rides...... and to think........ we now have the Fusion, Civic, RSX, and Solstice.........WTF????

Comment

Good Point,

I was actually dreaming of owning a Scion soon, except it won't have the 1000hp I want.
              Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Yeah, i guess the BIG block in your Camaro just isn't enough any more. Well you got the engine room and i gotz the skillz......

Let's quad turbo and fuel inject the beast and see what happens! Never know, could be fun!

Comment

Oh, and as for the Scion..... i guess i could ask Christian Rado to loan us his 1300 horsepower TC and we could just drift it backwards in reverse!

Comment

Originally posted by X-M-P Guru
                    Oh, and as for the Scion..... i guess i could ask Christian Rado to loan us his 1300 horsepower TC and we could just drift it backwards in reverse!
                    lol now thats funny

Comment

I belive Kuroi's car has between 750/900ps

Woo! 100th post, only took me like, two years to do it!
                      Last edited by FireEmblem62; 12-28-2005, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by X-M-P Guru
                        Big power huh? JR's Mustang that just won D1 Irwindale makes over 700 rear wheel at only 11psi of boost. We maxed the motor at 1855 but figured that was over kill. After this entire year i have seen that mad horsepower can equal stupid mistakes. But like you said, hats off to the mad mad behind that wheel! Just think, never clutch kick again, just tap the gas........

Why don't we ever get the cool cars in the states? I swear everywhere else has such kick a**s**s rides...... and to think........ we now have the Fusion, Civic, RSX, and Solstice.........WTF????

Seems unreliable as a drift car. It is a crazy car, hats off to the buildes, but it seemed to have too many problems last FD season.

Big power does not equal wins, just look at ueo

Comment

i bet it gives some good smoke

Comment

Originally posted by MeetYouAtTheTop
                            i bet it gives some good smoke

Yea, its an awsome car.

Comment

Working...
                            X