Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL
    I was kidding haha
    me and hen were having some fun with you..

Nice ride btw I like your set up and E-Brake

I was replying to 350zfan (i hate those cars)
    he said calvin was fast/driving the car

Anyways

Why do your brakes suck??
    they looked fine to me..
    and how come your not drifting??

there stock brakes or upgraded??
    I dont know why they would suck
    are you using kragen brakes?? mazda factory replacements??

Comment

I easnt drifting in on the big track because only gripping was allowed. i was just out there to see if the brakes decided to work.

It turned out there was dirt stuck in the stock proportioning valve. Cleaned it out now its fine.

I was also running stock brakes that had been on the car since i bought it. lol
      Hawk sponsored the car but the brakes didnt show up in time for that event.

Comment

yo luke... question about your handbrake setup. since you are tapping into brake lines.. i was wondering if you are hard on your brakes, then you hit the handbrake, does it effect the pedal pressure or the pressure applied to the front brakes?

thanks
        Last edited by HoosierDrifter; 01-16-2006, 10:11 PM.

Comment

hyrdaulic ebrakes do not affect your front brakes due to the brakes using a one way check valve only the rear brakes would be affected.

Comment

my hydralic ebrake will lock up the fronts as well as the rears and then "stick" if you use the hydroebrake, then hit the foot brake, then release the hydrobrake. then, the brakes are locked on until you tap the foot brakes again. kinda wierd. i just stay away from the foot brake while using the hydrobrake, but would like to sort this out. we haven't really looked into it yet though.

Comment

aaron, you might have a bad check valve inside of your master cylinder. Check it by pumping your brakes with the car running, Pull your ebrake up and have one of your buddies pull the cap off of your brake resevoir if fluid jumps up out of the cup you have a bad check valve inside the master cylinder. ( haynes or chilton manuals will tell you how to test also). What model car are you driving?

Comment

Yes it does effect pedal feel. When you are on the brake pedal and pull the ebrake it will lift the brake pedal a bit.

Comment

damb.. that sux. are you going to stick with the same setup?

Comment

Yea it is actually ok. When i need more ebrake i just barely hit the brake pedal, and its all good.

Comment

Working...
                    X