No announcement yet.

DA Cars SPOTTED in AZ *56k go away*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Do-Luck just transported my car in their badd *Censored**Censored**Censored* enclosed truck. They took off my front bumper to clear everything.

I had another company ship a car from Atlanta years ago...It was $1300 door to door from ATL to Seattle

Comment

Chris and I were gonna drive the DA demo cars for D1 usa vs japan, but we ran into a ton of problems with shipping, and had to borrow those 2 s13s, the cars are finally arriving in CA today, argh!
      Last edited by Drift Alliance; 12-28-2005, 12:09 PM.
      -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
      www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

so whats the deal tony? are you guys leaving falken and running DA as your sponsor now or what?

Comment

i thought forsberg drifts a widebody z33 convertible w/ a nice roll cage?

Comment

these guys have 2 cars:

1 - the falken fd cars
            2 - their personal 'demo' cars for Drift Showoff and other events...

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
              i thought forsberg drifts a widebody z33 convertible w/ a nice roll cage?
              hes using that for next years fd

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                these guys have 2 cars:

1 - the falken fd cars
                2 - their personal 'demo' cars for Drift Showoff and other events...
                is tony angelo still in the falken fd? is chris forsberg's v8 z gonna be painted falken paint scheme? is that s13 the same one as the K's Factory that is featured on jtuned?

Comment

I had my RX-7 shipped from the west coast to the east coast (and then onto the UK) and you can damn well bet I asked for an enclosed trailer.

That's plain crazy right there! My WRX got scratched to hell one time during shipment, because the trailer went underneath a TREE!

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelX
                    I had my RX-7 shipped from the west coast to the east coast (and then onto the UK) and you can damn well bet I asked for an enclosed trailer.

That's plain crazy right there! My WRX got scratched to hell one time during shipment, because the trailer went underneath a TREE!
                    how much was shipping to the east cost, and how long ago was this, i like this cenclosed trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                      is tony angelo still in the falken fd? is chris forsberg's v8 z gonna be painted falken paint scheme? is that s13 the same one as the K's Factory that is featured on jtuned?

YES, the S13 is a K's Factory car...
                      also we will be doing a new build up on a new S13 for Tony Angelo
                      since Tony Will be driving for K's Factory this year
                      we will have a press release soon...

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by K's Factory
                        YES, the S13 is a K's Factory car...
                        also we will be doing a new build up on a new S13 for Tony Angelo
                        since Tony Will be driving for K's Factory this year
                        we will have a press release soon...

thank you
                        cool

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Working...
                        X