• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics: My Altezza, friends 180sx, R32 Skyline, Integra Type R

some pics.
    enjoy. the Altezza is mine

im holding the ticket i got for 256km/h in a 80km/h zone :lol:

You should take day shots, but your friends 180 is hot, kouki front never looked better...

Comment

nice cars man, just wondering how much you pay for parking?

Comment

wow....sweet cars!! i had the idea of puttin an s14 front on to a 180 (or 240 here) too...damn she beat me to it....hey how hard is it to get a lisense in japan?? like price and stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
          wow....sweet cars!! i had the idea of puttin an s14 front on to a 180 (or 240 here) too...damn she beat me to it....hey how hard is it to get a lisense in japan?? like price and stuff...
          Her and a whole bunch of other people for the last like 8 years, well I shouldnt say here, I guess she bought the car from someone.

Comment

nice team you got there

where in japan are you?

Comment

thanks for the positive comments.
              the kouki s14 front on the 180 was a pain in the *Censored**Censored**Censored* from what i hear, and IMO not worth it

pay for parking? we are all US militiary stationed in Japan

Comment

damn thats lucky. my brother just moved their and he said in his area its about $300 for a space thats inbetween to dumpsters. and something about in the city gets up to like 1000/month.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen
                  damn thats lucky. my brother just moved their and he said in his area its about $300 for a space thats inbetween to dumpsters. and something about in the city gets up to like 1000/month.
                  is he military? i used to live off base and i never payed for parking

Comment

I actually like the parking lights on the IS300/Alteeza.....looks pretty cool!

Comment

i want to do the s14 kouki conversion to my hatch. if you could find out any helpful info on it from your friend please. thanx man.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift_This
                        i want to do the s14 kouki conversion to my hatch. if you could find out any helpful info on it from your friend please. thanx man.
                        its not worth all the hassle man. there is alot of welding and cutting involved.
                        besides everyone and their mother has a S14 kouki front on ther 180sxs

Comment

nope not military, teaching english.

Comment

did you get caught by the radar sensor?

Comment

Just curious, wich base are you on? or are you down in Oki?

Comment

Working...
                              X