Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bit@h!!! hahahahhaaha......

Comment

Who gives a sh!t if its not a car and its not drifting. He said he sold his 350Z and 240 and is starting on an old school 300Z project. I personally dont care if he shares the new ride he got for himself. Very nice bike and I cant wait to see how the 300 turns out. The reason this forum is going downhill is because everytime someone makes a thread on here someone else has to bash it within 2 posts instead of being supportive. This is supposed to be a community and you are that one neighbor that bitches about the music being too loud in the middle of the afternoon.

Comment

Thanks man for the above post and I agree.
        Im in phoenix for 3 more months for school..
        Actually the 300zx might get sold to a friend who rocks a TT 300zx with 550 (dyno proven) WHP..he says he wants to finish it up and have an old and new 300zx. Im thinking of takling my old 240(which I sold to him, he has an s13 and s14 and the 95' 300zx) and giving him the 300 for him to finish and take the s13 back off his hands..I know were weird but eh.

Comment

OK!!!! geez christ..... sorry bout the comments guys.... i just dont like bikes due to the fact that you cant control other motorists in vehicles 5-10 times ur size. too dangerous.. and i wouldnt want any of my loved ones on one... but hey.. its your choice. that and they are mega faster than cars
          Last edited by HoosierDrifter; 01-09-2006, 01:21 PM.

Comment

I can understand you on that one. I love driving cars and I dont think I will ever set foot on a bike. My room-mate loves cars and bikes and has owned both before. He offers to teach me how to ride one all the time but I politly decline. I know how easy it is to get hurt on a bike and I would much rather be in a car with a roll-cage protecting me when I hit something. And yes they are much faster than cars, damn motorcycles

Comment

Nice bike dude.

Those CBR's are so light.

:drool

Comment

Working...
              X