Clear All

• Saudi Drifting

Hi every one

I was browsing your fourum and I really liked it

Im from Saudi Arabia------->not torriest

I really liked this site and I liked the way you guys drift

your drifting is very safe and thats the best thing
    But U dont go on high speeds.

In this thread I will put more than 20 movies and pics of the saudi style I will put some crashes and in drifting and I will also but pics and movies from inside the car just for u guys

Saudi Drifting=

-Its Illegal and can go to jail for it

-Its not inside tracks its in puplic city roads and highways

-Drifting in really high speeds 210+ KMPH (120+ mph)

-The Driver change streets every 15 minuts because so the police dont locate him.

-Its almost every 2 days

-There is alot of saudi drivers ( more than 200)

-Thers is alot of Audience that follow the drifter to the street( somtimes there is more than 1000 people)

-The cars that Saudies mostly drift on is ( Toyota Camry,Honda Accord,KIA,Hundai Sonata, Mazda 6)

-Its very DANGEROUS because the driver dont even wear a helmet or anything. and there is alot of crashes that I will show you guys later.

I know U guys Thinking "Saudi Driftiers is carzy"
    well its our sport and its fun
    I know its unsafe and dangerous but these guys do it to get famous
    because when he drift and did a really cool move in a really dangerous sitiuation every one will be like "WOW, hes areally good driver" and that is what they want they want to be famous not because there crazy or somthin like that.

And maybe aftaer 2 years the saudi gov. will open a Drifting arena and we could be competing with you guys and with other drifters in the world.

Ok im sorry i took so long but I want to explain to you about the saudi drifting.

ok lets start with the pics.

Continue ... next post
    Last edited by alz3eeam; 01-11-2006, 09:00 PM.

you think this is drifting ?

think again plz - these drivers are pure i d i o t s that risc other people´s lives this way.

btw - where´s the drifting at 240kmh ? ? ?

none of the cars you mention will do 240kmh

i wote that these kind´s of films be banned from this forum

regards /
    Last edited by KristianAE86; 01-11-2006, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I like these video

I like these video, i wonder where i can more of these video, it is so cool, i'm from vietnam, also i'm tried to do that with my lexus 1994 but it doesn't seem to work, anybody know how to do it??

Comment

Originally posted by Nhatv6
        I like these video, i wonder where i can more of these video, it is so cool, i'm from vietnam, also i'm tried to do that with my lexus 1994 but it doesn't seem to work, anybody know how to do it??

is your lexus front wheel drive? if it is,

1. get up to speed
        2. give the car a little whip +
        3. pull the handbrake and hold it
        4. immediately counter-steer and nail the gas and let the front wheels pull the locked up rear wheels

once you want to go straight... just release the handbrake and let the fronts pull you straight

Comment

they are all brand new cars, they probably steam them then do this and leave them.

Comment

Originally posted by alz3eeam
            Hi every one

I was browsing your fourum and I really liked it

Im from Saudi Arabia------->not torriest

I really liked this site and I liked the way you guys drift

your drifting is very safe and thats the best thing
            But U dont go on high speeds.

In this thread I will put more than 20 movies and pics of the saudi style I will put some crashes and in drifting and I will also but pics and movies from inside the car just for u guys

Saudi Drifting=

-Its Illegal and can go to jail for it

-Its not inside tracks its in puplic city roads and highways

-Drifting in really high speeds 210+ KMPH (120+ mph)

-The Driver change streets every 15 minuts because so the police dont locate him.

-Its almost every 2 days

-There is alot of saudi drivers ( more than 200)

-Thers is alot of Audience that follow the drifter to the street( somtimes there is more than 1000 people)

-The cars that Saudies mostly drift on is ( Toyota Camry,Honda Accord,KIA,Hundai Sonata, Mazda 6)

-Its very DANGEROUS because the driver dont even wear a helmet or anything. and there is alot of crashes that I will show you guys later.

I know U guys Thinking "Saudi Driftiers is carzy"
            well its our sport and its fun
            I know its unsafe and dangerous but these guys do it to get famous
            because when he drift and did a really cool move in a really dangerous sitiuation every one will be like "WOW, hes areally good driver" and that is what they want they want to be famous not because there crazy or somthin like that.

And maybe aftaer 2 years the saudi gov. will open a Drifting arena and we could be competing with you guys and with other drifters in the world.

Ok im sorry i took so long but I want to explain to you about the saudi drifting.

ok lets start with the pics.

Continue ... next post
            Hey man I'm from jeddah!!! I *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* tahlia street every thursday

Comment

Working...
            X