• SICK Freeway drift vid

buhuwhahhaa
    vid

HAHHAHAHA OMG thats cool lol.

Comment

That ruled.

Comment

Um, where's the drifting?

I saw a bunch of people who don't know how to panic stop, or change lanes. Pretty wild though. What was that van doing in the road anyway?

Comment

hahah that one tan car in the middle did a pretty good job of staying in control.

Comment

damn. what the hell?? that was crazy. i can understand the first 2 cars..but damn, whats the excuse for the other cars. and for the record, that corolla ALMOST made it. it woulda been a nice drift....

Comment

damm that happened near my house.. reading the freeway sign.. and who said the 3rd or 4th gen corolla can't drift.. haha..

Comment

funny how some people get it off....

you find it funny that people are getting hurt ! ???

Comment

Originally posted by KristianAE86
                  funny how some people get it off....

you find it funny that people are getting hurt ! ???
                  yes isnt just soo sickeningly sweet, I love watching other people get hurt dont you?

Comment

WOW

Comment

That wasn't as sweet as one time when I was watching CNN and they had a story that was basically about how people in CA can't drive in the snow. They showed about 6-7 minutes of just car after car rearending eachother, the craziest *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* Ive ever seen. I thought it was fake(like from a movie) until they started commenting on it. The best part was that there was only about 1 inch of snow on the ground and that was on the sides lol. This one dude bailed out of his car too lmao, the people werent even going fast either haha.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
                        That wasn't as sweet as one time when I was watching CNN and they had a story that was basically about how people in CA can't drive in the snow. They showed about 6-7 minutes of just car after car rearending eachother, the craziest *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* Ive ever seen. I thought it was fake(like from a movie) until they started commenting on it. The best part was that there was only about 1 inch of snow on the ground and that was on the sides lol. This one dude bailed out of his car too lmao, the people werent even going fast either haha.

haha yea i saw that too. the dude locked up the brakes and the car just kept sliding so he just opens to door and jumps out and holds on to the car and tries to stop it with his feet. it was so funny.

Comment

DAm that sucks big time...hope no one got hurt...

Originally posted by Pennyman
                          What was that van doing in the road anyway?
                          i think you mean what the hell was the cameraman doing
                          on the road!!!

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                          haha yea i saw that too. the dude locked up the brakes and the car just kept sliding so he just opens to door and jumps out and holds on to the car and tries to stop it with his feet. it was so funny.

yea thats how we do in cali...didn't you kno thats car control 101

Comment

Originally posted by Stannyboy
                            damm that happened near my house.. reading the freeway sign.. and who said the 3rd or 4th gen corolla can't drift.. haha..
                            The 3rd generation Corolla was the TE/KE 3X4X5X series realeased in the USA from 1975-1979. The 4th gen eration Corolla is the TE/KE 7X series released in the USA from 1980-83. No one ever said they couldn't drift.

Comment

yeah, hilarious. way to go there guy.

[/sarcasm]

Comment

Working...
                              X