No announcement yet.

Fast and the Furious 3 Spy Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sadly it does have a rb26 in it.. I've seen the pictures of the car with the motor in it.. its part of the script.

Comment

then how do you explain this?

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....E&term=spy&p=0

Comment

look up the spy footage on streetfire... you can CLEARLY hear that the stang has a v8.... pfft... its not hollywood stiring it up..
        It's because of simple logistics my friends. If you're making a movie, you can dub in different sounds.

You drift the V8 Stang, so if you crash it, you get another. If you crash a RB-powered Stang, you have to get a new car AND a new engine and stop production to swap it in.

Comment

My guess is that the RB26DET is the "hero" car, while the V8's are the stunt mules. In Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor had everything from 351's to 428CJ's depending on whether power or handling was needed.

Just goes to show you never send a boy to do a man's job.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennyman
            It's because of simple logistics my friends. If you're making a movie, you can dub in different sounds.

You drift the V8 Stang, so if you crash it, you get another. If you crash a RB-powered Stang, you have to get a new car AND a new engine and stop production to swap it in.

ya... i was thinkin that after i posted.. ur right

Comment

does anyone know what canyon is that on the last three pics? pm me if you want

Comment

Is that a homemade touge in the spy footage!?

Comment

pics dont work

Comment

I'm definately not going to see this movie. Maybe if I'm stuck on an airplane.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                      I'm definately not going to see this movie. Maybe if I'm stuck on an airplane.
                      funny thing...

i didn't see fast and furious 2 at all. I was stuck on a 10 hour plane to singapore, and i watched 3 other movies. I turned on FF2, and I feel asleep within 10 minutes.

Comment

What are you talking about? Gone in Sixty Seconds used ONE 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - yellow with black striping, and she's still running around today.

Comment

Originally posted by Octagon
                          What are you talking about? Gone in Sixty Seconds used ONE 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - yellow with black striping, and she's still running around today.

eleanor>>> stang with an RB

Comment

octagon is talking about the old gone in 60 seconds while tsunami is talking about the remake of the old gone in 60 seconds with nicholas cage and angelina jolie. two different movies.

Comment

the first had bad actors.. so so story.. but a 40 minutes pursuit!!!.. a chef-d'oeuvre

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                                I'm going to watch the movie.
                                Let's go Brian!

Comment

Working...
                                X